Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

oh my hell.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
Its nights like these where I have to tell myself over and over "you love your husband, do not smother him with your pillow" lol seriously though, does anyone elses husband keep you awake with his snoring?! Im so close to losing it, Ive been losing a lot of sleep lately because of this and Im startin to get irritated. Any tips on how to help him stop??
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:50 AM

My husband snores also. I will make him roll onto his side that usually helps. You can ask him to try the breathe right strips.They didn't really help with my hubby but everyone is different. Has he spoken to his doctor? His snoring may be linked to a medical condition. Good Luck!

Jewl-e
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:29 AM

My ex snored and I found that it didnt bother me if I fell asleep before he did... but it sucks when you wake up to go to the bathroom n cant go back to sleep because of it. A jab or two works for a few minutes too... Some people just snore like freight trains and it sucks. Im glad my DH doesnt snore at all.

KimTaylor76
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Yeah if i fall asleep before him Im fine but lately hes going to bed before Ive even got our son to sleep so hes sleeping before me and I have to cover my head with a pillow or something!

Quoting Jewl-e:

My ex snored and I found that it didnt bother me if I fell asleep before he did... but it sucks when you wake up to go to the bathroom n cant go back to sleep because of it. A jab or two works for a few minutes too... Some people just snore like freight trains and it sucks. Im glad my DH doesnt snore at all.

roseblossom90
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM
My DH snores, moans, talks, and even hums in his sleep. Usually, I just nudge and poke him till he wakes up. Sometimes he will stop after this, sometimes I have to do it multiple times. Usually depends on how tired he is when he goes to bed.
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I couldn't stand that! If my DH starts to snore I wake him up! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)