Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what should i do?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:56 AM
  • 29 Replies

i just found out that my husband has been having skype sex with some 20 year old girl that he claims to be a play sister. i shouwd him the message another girl sent me with the converstion of what they have been doing,. yes i am hurting, i am actually quite drunk to be honest at 6 am in the morning..... what should i do because ever sonce i showed him, he has been looking up quicmk and painless suicide......

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:34 AM
2 moms liked this

What is a "play sister? Why are you drinking at 6am, why is he contemplating suicide and how old are the 2 of you?

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Troll...

SteffM0501
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Agreed. And stop using stupid phrases like "play sister", it makes you sound uneducated.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Troll...

hockey21
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM

you both need immediate  help...call 911  NOW...

Looking4Truth
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
3 moms liked this

I am so sorry this happened to you.  I'm sure it hurts like hell to find out that your hubby has cheated on you.....and Yes, it IS cheating, whether it's done in person or online.   I know you want to drown out your heartache with alcohol, but that's not going to do you any good, it will just postpone the inevitable conversation you really need to have with him.  Try to have a calm discussion with him about why he did this.  There is obvioiusly something going on with him that he never opened out about before.  As far as your hubby looking up suicide etc., if you believe that he is really  considering this, then you need to get him some help asap.  However, it could be possible that he's just doing this to make you feel worried about him, and therefore forget how hurt you are.  You would know your man best, so try to put your rightful  anger on hold until you figure out if he's serious or not.  Both of you really need to have an open and honest conversation with each other about your marriage and what matters most to each of you.  Trust, once violated, takes a long time to rebuild.  Your hubby needs to know that.   I've been cheated on myself so I know it really hurts, but try to stay calm and use your head.  That way no matter what you choose to do, you won't have any regrets.  Best of luck to you!

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I think you both need help. *hugs*
Rosebud27aj
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I agree

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I think you both need help. *hugs*

Monsita
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM

im sorryThis is something hard to face....I know how much hurt you are!   Please stop drinking and look for a moment to talk about this.....BEST OF LUCK!

xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Ummm, do you have kids? If so, who's thinking about them? 

It's upsetting of course to find out your SO is a piece of shit but you have kids to take care of, you can't be getting drunk at 6am. 

Who looks up how to kill themselves? He probably knows you'll see it and won't kick his ass out for fear he'll kill himself. He sounds like a real piece of work. 

PEEK05
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I would be so so so so mad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)