Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband made me blush yesterday,

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 14 Replies

well he actually made me blush two times but I am not talking about the first one, oh screw it, I will tell you guys. We were at my FIL's retirement party yesterday, and of course me being the ever doating wife, was getting my husband beer and opening it for him, and the guys were kinda raging on him and asking him "Hey man, what do you have to do to get your wife to just get you beer?" And he said "All I gotta do is say please and give her a kiss, oh and make her go OoOoOoHhH on occassion" I TURNED BRIGHT RED! Oh my Goodness, So for the rest of the night, anytime someone would mention sex everyone would howl, so now all of Dad's  and my husband's friends know my husband makes me  howl! LOL! which btw they totally took out of context it was more like the eddie Murphy, from that one comic show. If you have ever seen it you would understand.

The second time was a lot more tame, He was talking to a guy, and he was praising me, and the guy was telling him how he( my husband) found a wonderful wife and he said" yeah she takes good care of me. "

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmericanChild82
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you make your husband a very loving wife. I can understand why you'd blush though but that was funny.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Sounds like you make your husband a very loving wife. I can understand why you'd blush though but that was funny.

It was hysterical. We have another get  together to go to on Saturday and I know when I show up, there will be Howling.. LOL!

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM
It's always good to hear a good husband story :)
Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

It's always good to hear a good husband story :)

Mine was pretty toasty last night too, so it was funny. I was the DD, and he drank.

AmericanChild82
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, just tell them that's what a good husband does for his wife. If he can't make her howl then he's doing something wrong.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting AmericanChild82:

It was hysterical. We have another get  together to go to on Saturday and I know when I show up, there will be Howling.. LOL!

CafeMom Tickers

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Fetch, Fido. Good girl. 

Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM

bump

Butterfly1108
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM

So those type of men realize what kind of a good woman they have.

I'm sure alot of men would notice they have a good woman too if they'd treat them right some don't have a clue so I feel bad for those who know they have a good man but he is so set up his ways there's no changing him until she finds another...their loss :/

I'm happy to say I have one just like yours we must really be doing something right...Yeah!!!

Oh if you guys are coffee drinkers do you by chance prepare it with the cream& sugar and even taste it for him...I do. My BIL was in town visiting and he made a comment to his wife (my SIL) that why don't she do that...lol I thought that was cute though. I just taste it to make sure it's to my dh liking ;) habit I guess.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Quoting Butterfly1108:

So those type of men realize what kind of a good woman they have.

I'm sure alot of men would notice they have a good woman too if they'd treat them right some don't have a clue so I feel bad for those who know they have a good man but he is so set up his ways there's no changing him until she finds another...their loss :/

I'm happy to say I have one just like yours we must really be doing something right...Yeah!!!

Oh if you guys are coffee drinkers do you by chance prepare it with the cream& sugar and even taste it for him...I do. My BIL was in town visiting and he made a comment to his wife (my SIL) that why don't she do that...lol I thought that was cute though. I just taste it to make sure it's to my dh liking ;) habit I guess.

My Mil teases us about it, it is kinda funny. Yes, I make his coffee for him too, He likes it when I put in a little extra creamer! lol.

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Awww so sweet. I <3 sweet stories. Such a good wife. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN