Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesn't know how I do it!!!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 16 Replies
10 moms liked this
I am a full time nursing (RN) student and full time mommy to my sweet 20 month baby boy. It's been a hard road because my husband works out of town every week Monday-Friday.

Yesterday, all three of us (hubbo, baby and me) were laying down to nap and snuggle. My husband tells me, "I don't know how you do it."

I was away this month for 15 days on a nursing trip to China. I had no communication for the first 10 days, so my husband was totally on his own.

He told me, "Being home with Wyatt was not too bad, as long as I followed his program - nap when he naps, not try to do too much, etc. I don't know how you can take care of our son, nurse him, and do so well in your classes. I would have quit. You are stronger than me."

My heart melted! I know he loves me, but hearing him tell me he ADMIRES me means so much more to me!
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgsharber
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Please. Excuse me while I barf.

Just kidding. Congrats. Glad you are able to find a good rhythm for your family.

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Another positive husband post loving it
big.city.mama
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM
That's a real man. So sweet
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM

That is sweet! DH has said similar to me before. =D

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
That is one wonderful man!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittymama
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM

this made me lol

seriously though, men think that we women have it so easy. whether we are a stay at home mom or school-mama or working mom, we have a fairly large work load :) glad he sees how hard you work!

Quoting kgsharber:

Please. Excuse me while I barf.

Just kidding. Congrats. Glad you are able to find a good rhythm for your family.

SteffM0501
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Always feels good to know you're appreciated. :)

hockey21
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:10 PM

congrats  to you and kudos to your husband....it is a great feeling knowing that being a wife and away your husband can hold down the house while you are gone...that is just great

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:15 PM
It really is nice to know when they appreciate all we do in the background. My hubby says that too sometimes. Its good to hear them say it cuz they dont always realize how much we do for them, the kids, the house, etc etc the list is never ending.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad to see a man appreciate all his wife does!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)