Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He looks at women constantly

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM
  • 18 Replies

It kinda bugs me that my spouse is constantly looking at women, either in real life or over the Internet, I had to have talks with him that it bothers me all he says it at least I'm not cheating or flirting or even talking to any other woman. It's true but that's just something that bugs the hell outta me. I catch him sometimes, but he has a page on fb that he created (its not about women, page is about making people laugh about life) anyway and he's always talking about women their looks and what not on there For example on his page he said I saw this fine thang today at Walmart going on describing what she was wearing. The thing is we went to Walmart together to do family grocery shopping with our 6 month old... That kinda bugged me that we are with our baby shopping and that he's looking at women behind my back??... Also I've gone the his fb and he always talking to his friends or male family members about women.  He tells me i only write those posts to get likes, and as for my friends thats just guy talk. Honestly this is my first real relationship and idk if this is normal guy thing or am I just taking this over board.

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
larabear1
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
To create a fb page dedicated solely to talking about how attractive he finds other women is NOT normal. Yes, men are going to look and occasionaly comment, but the fb page is disrespectful to women in general, but especially disrespectful to you.
How old is he? It may be the maturity factor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:41 AM
Sorry but the page isn't about women it's about makin fun of people called rezbook.com mainly making Native American humor... But on that page he does mention women from time to time. That just something I saw today.
Quoting larabear1:

To create a fb page dedicated solely to talking about how attractive he finds other women is NOT normal. Yes, men are going to look and occasionaly comment, but the fb page is disrespectful to women in general, but especially disrespectful to you.
luvhubandbabys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Disrrspectful Imo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Quoting luvhubandbabys:

Disrrspectful Imo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larabear1
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Equally disrespectful.

Quoting Jacylove:

Sorry but the page isn't about women it's about makin fun of people called rezbook.com mainly making Native American humor... But on that page he does mention women from time to time. That just something I saw today.

Quoting larabear1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:49 AM
It is, very much so... Makes feel like shit that I'm just an ugly 200 pd person, that I'm not beautiful sexy or anything to him
Quoting luvhubandbabys:

Disrrspectful Imo
Jacylove
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I know :( I'm sure if I bring it up all he's going to say I wrote that to get likes,
Quoting larabear1:

Equally disrespectful.

Quoting Jacylove:

Quoting larabear1:

frugal.mom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Men are pigs!
Jacylove
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM
:( I tell him that everyday, he just laughs and say that's just guys
Quoting frugal.mom:

Men are pigs!
frugal.mom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM
He is an ignorant asshole then!

Quoting Jacylove:

:( I tell him that everyday, he just laughs and say that's just guys

Quoting frugal.mom:

Men are pigs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)