Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May our relationships * God is mentioned inside*

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 7 Replies

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

i have nothing against god, and like most all of your posts but here is an honest question..please don't take it as snarky or otherwise because that is defiantely not my intent....

How would a relationship inspire others to chose god over the worlds way?

Again, no offense meant, just curious as to the logic behind the quote.

Have a great day.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

gammie
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

By respecting each other, communicating and raising you kids well and putting your family first, this is going Gods way.

But you don't have to believe to do whats right.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Quoting Anryan:

i have nothing against god, and like most all of your posts but here is an honest question..please don't take it as snarky or otherwise because that is defiantely not my intent....

Have a great day.

She could not have said it any better than I would have.. So I will just quote her lol.

Quote:

By respecting each other, communicating and raising you kids well and putting your family first, this is going Gods way.

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

One thing either way I think a good loving marriage is a good example in public to others to show them that marriage IS and CAN be a beautiful lasting fun positive thing, bc I think too many people have negative impressions of how too many marriages don't always turn out with the high divorce rate and domestic violence stats etc, so I think it gives people hope and lifts their spirits when they see couple in a happy marriage.  It's not uncommon for strangers to smile at me and Todd when we are out and give us a compliment or say something sweet to us. : )

Just last weekend when we went to the movies and were walking back to our suv holding hands as always and kissing while we walked as often do, and an older teenage girl or young adult woman was driving by in her vehicle with some other people in there with her and she saw us and we were near our suv and she pointed at our front license plate which is a photo of us and says soulmates forever, and she said "HEY!!! You two and your license plate are so sweet and awesome!" and gave us a thumbs up, we laughed and said thank you

YVONNE

2lilmamas
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Nice post.
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM

ok, so question 2 if you will allow :O)....If i raise my kids well, respect the people in my life, communicate appropriately and put my family first BUT do not believe in a christian God, am i then not doing all of the above simply because i don't believe or is it true either way....

To me, obviously, it would be true either way. 

Again, not trying to start anything, i simply like good conversation and knowledge.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anryan:

Have a great day.

She could not have said it any better than I would have.. So I will just quote her lol.

Quote:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

thanks for sharing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)