Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

has having affair ever cross your mind

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 101 Replies
?
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Never!
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

No

mama23brie
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
The only way i could imagine having an affair is if i found out my husband was having one first. Thats not to say i would for sure retaliate that way... But that is the ONLY way that scenario would ever happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM

No

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:58 PM

With my husband Todd NO!!! omgosh the very mention of it literally makes me feel sick to my stomach, even if he died I think I'd feel like I was cheating on him if I was ever with someone else. I can't even THINK about it.

I am ashamed to say though that when I married my first husband who I should NOT have married bc I was never IN LOVE with him, I was with him 16 yrs which is 16 yrs too long, I am ashamed to admit that there was at least a handful of times I got a major infatuation crush on someone or other that I knew over the years and each time I would fantasize of being with them instead of my ex and nothing ever happened and I never did cheat on him thank goodness bc I have nothing but disgust for cheating but I am not 100% sure of how I would have reacted in the moment if one of those guys I was crushing on had made a move at the time. I hope I would have resisted out of integrity but I'm not sure I would have been strong enough not to go with it at that time. 

YVONNE

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Honestly, not even once.

beeky
by Alexandra on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Never.

.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Nope.

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
When we were having problems yes. But its been a loooong time and i never acted on it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)