Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

100 Romantic Ideas.....day 7

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

Research your partner's favorite hobby and identify a gift that is really usefulfor him. The more specialized the gift the more impact it will have. Talk to his friends and family and use the Net to find the information you need.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kstchr
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Good idea...for my hubby, it would be bicycling accessories to go with his "new" bike.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM

...fishing...  LOL

..and if I try to buy anything for him for this hobby I'll look dumb.  He's very picky.  LOL

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

lol both my guys are very picky in what they like/need for thier hobbies, so i get them gift cards randomly...not as "romantic" i guess but they are happy so that is what counts.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

...fishing...  LOL

..and if I try to buy anything for him for this hobby I'll look dumb.  He's very picky.  LOL

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM

this wouldn't work for us. we're both pretty picky for our hobbies, although it would be a nice gesture :)

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Football. I don't think he needs anything else! Except maybe a new house to hold all his stuff... :)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I've already done this one : )
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey this is actually one I am working on! He is in school for programing and as you know loves video games. I'm setting aside money for a really expensive computer with all the bells and whistles.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

dumbbellYes I've done this one before and will again, Todd's biggest hobby is bodybuilding. I enter a lot of giveaways to try to win me and loved ones prizes (which I do win monthly ).. and I go out of my way to look for prizes to do with his hobby to enter to try to win him, he loves that. : ) And it also proves I am thinking of him every single day while he  is at work bc I am entering contests FOR HIM every day after all : )

YVONNE

nussknacker
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Hmmm.......only hobby he has is getting drunk.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)