Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is there anything that your dh or partner does that drives you up the wall?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 64 Replies

There are a few things my dh does that drives me nuts! First is smacking, so annoying, how hard is it to shut your mouth when you eat? Another is that he will come home from work, take his shoes and socks off and leaves them under the coffee table, I have found multiple pairs of socks that have been pushed under the couch because he doesn't put them in the laundry basket, ugh! Another is the dishes, he seems to have issues with putting dity dishes into the empty dishwasher when he is done using them. Just puts them in the sink.... I don't think it's that hard.... And last one is that I don't think he knows how to use the toilet paper holder because he never replaces the toilet paper, just puts on top of the holder!! These are little things, I admit, but they still drive me nuts. 

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM
4 moms liked this

I'd bitch but then I'd have to admit that I don't sort socks. I just shove them all in a drawer and he has to hunt for a matching pair every single morning. God bless him! lol

Dippydoomomof2
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Dirty socks on the couch, chair, dresser or bed. Using a spoon to make pb&j sandwiches. Cigarette butts in his pockets....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM

he smokes.  i hate it.

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:35 PM

He watches really stupid shows...and he apparently can't tell between where the whites, darks, and colors go in the 3 sectioned laundry hamper..even though it's labeled(yes im a labeler).

KimmieLu
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM
The only thing...he makes this odd clicking noise by doing something with his teeth and fingernails... its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Sometimes his humor is hilarious but other times he has really really sarcastic humor and I hate sarcasm, so that's annoying.

Also he has body dysmorphic disorder so no matter how muscular he gets he still thinks he is a scrawny little weakling and too skinny no matter how many other people tell him otherwise, I feel bad for  him that his mind is disillusioned that way and he can't appreciate the reality of how he  looks but it also bothers me when he talks about himself that way.

He really doesn't have many faults or  annoying characteristics so I can't really complain.

YVONNE

pittymama
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM

the one thing.. he always has a story to one up you. like you can tell him a story about.. idk a rain storm and he will always have a better story or one of his "boys" has told him a better story then you have. he will share it with you and always laugh afterwards, like he thinks he's so hilarious. drives me crazy because he's not funny and his stories suck :) 

kstchr
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM

My hubby tends to tap his razor on the side of the sink every morning...and doesn't always rinse all the whiskers down the drain. He's also pretty bad about not replacing the trash bag in the can when he takes it out on trash day. He also tends to leave his clothes, shoes, socks, whatever all over the house, and our girls do that same thing! Grrrr!  I can't gripe about putting dishes in the dishwasher, though, 'cause I tend to just leave them in the sink too!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Mine chews on toothpicks.  yuck!

kidlover2
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
He reads on the toilet. He can have an hour long " pooping session"

I know he is annoyed at the fact I am a miserable morning person. He has to drag me out of bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN