Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

is this "ok"

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
ok so my husband and i have been married 4.5yrs and have a beautiful 3yr old
I've been sick since 13 (25) now and he knew before we got married and was ok with it anyways 1yr after we got married i found some emails back and fourth with some girl and pictures we're exchange we worked it out cause it was nothing physical
well i ended up in the hospital amonth ago and when i came home i has this"feeling" so i check his phone and theres txts from some girl he meet online!!! this timei went off full force but after reading all the txt (no sex talk or naked pictures this time)decided to forgive him again but idk what to do i feel i can't keep doing this over and over he "promised " to never do it again but idk ...
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this
No, that it's not ok.
charley31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this
It would never be ok with me. Its your life. You need to decide how you want to be treated and how you want your life to be. You always have options. ..maybe not easy or options you want but you have options. What does you being sick have to do with him talking to women online. If anything that makes it more unacceptable. While you are in the hospital hes chatting it up with someone else? No judgement here but again this would never be ok with me the first time he did it. Perhaps if you want to rebuild trust try counseling. Good luck. Im sorry hes putting you thro this.
Monsita
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:29 AM
2 moms liked this
No it is not ok! Respecting a promise is important in any kind of relationship. You being sick or not is not an excuse for his misbehavior!
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this

No it's not ok, there's nothing ok about it.  And you're being  sick has NOTHING to do with it, he knew you had an illness from the beginning before he married you and he is either FULLY COMMITTED exclusively to you for better or worse, in sickness and in  health or he's not. He needs to make up  his mind and not only talk the  talk but  walk the walk. 

im sorry hugs  and feel better

YVONNE

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I forgave once. I'd never forgive again. That's just me though.

cowboysgirl3227
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
That is not okay at all. I would forgive one time after that it really comes down to you choosing to live with it. I couldn't do that. I am so sorry you're not feeling well.
JC2223
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

If you allow it...then you make it Okay.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally I don't think it's going to stop. I would think about moving on. Sorry. *hugs*
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
He promised he would never talk to another girl again? There was no sex talk or pic exchanges you said with this one. You went through the messages, what were they about? Without knowing the whole story I can't say whether I would be ok with it or not. We are okay with having/making friends with the opposite sex.
fmcleland
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM
the second one they we're just talking about random things like she had2 kids he has1 and a little flirting from him and a lot from her
I'm ok with friends but when boundaries are crossed then that's something else that's why i forgave him again cause it wasn't sexual and he only talked to her about a week or so and just stopped before i guess it got more serious
i did tell him he ever does it again I'm leaving with my baby and Getting a divorce
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)