Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
What's everyone plans today?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
party_of_5
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I need to finish unpacking from my ladiesretreat that I just got back from & finish laundry, No other plans, Just a lazy tuesday around here. It's rainy so can't really do much outside (not complaining about the rain & cooler temps)

AJ-47
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
It's Our Saturday; hubs has a dentist appt, and the Kiddo and I are going to hang out and play, etc at home during. We're all relaxing right now. =]
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Most of today is just a usual weekday for me.

A few small household chores and getting ready for the day in the morning, with exercises, that's all done.

Now cafemomming, and entering tons of sweepstakes, blog giveaways and 1 twitter party to try to win a prize.

Expecting a package today which I  always like. New product for me to test, which I think is fun. Not allowed to talk about what it is.

When Todd gets off work today around 4ish I am going with  him for a routine dr appt and to get a refill on one of his meds.

Todd and I will eat dinner together and watch tv shows we like together and play with our  cat and bird together and feed and watch the  wildlife in  our yard together and visit and cuddle and go online sitting side by side still visiting while doing that.

Then bedtime and another similar day tomorrow.

YVONNE

AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Went to the gym and now I'm at the mall with my DH & DS :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)