Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bike riding in the park!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
What a romantic thing! Sort of!
DH&I went bike riding last evening, it was sweet a good free date night! But I was sweating my butt off! LOL That was my intentions (a littel workout)but whew even going up small hills was work!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
Today at 2:54 PM
by YVONNE on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

awww that sounds like a great date. There are so many wonderful dates that are inexpensive or free. Glad you had a good time (although  I hate sweating too lol I do love biking as well but we don't have bikes right now)

YVONNE

AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
That's an awesome little date/workout!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I just got a bike for mother's day! And it took me awhile to get my "sea legs" back so to speak! LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

awww that sounds like a great date. There are so many wonderful dates that are inexpensive or free. Glad you had a good time (although  I hate sweating too lol I do love biking as well but we don't have bikes right now)

earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
Today at 2:54 PM
by YVONNE on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

ohhhh nice present! : )

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I just got a bike for mother's day! And it took me awhile to get my "sea legs" back so to speak! LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

YVONNE

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww thats sweet!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I think doing anything physical with one's partner has potential to being romantic....or at least leading to romantic things. ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM
♡;-)♡

Quoting BonitaM:

I think doing anything physical with one's partner has potential to being romantic....or at least leading to romantic things. ;)

kstchr
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:14 AM

My hubby has just barely gotten me started riding bikes with him & our girls, as I haven't had a bike to ride until this year. It's definitely a fun outing for our family, and good (even fun) exercise!  That first ride I found that I'm woefully out of shape, braking makes me nervous, and I need a wide area for turns! No wonder he laughs at me! lol  As I pointed out to him, it's probably been 25 years since I'd last ridden a bike.  I have worked up to a 4 mile bike ride, though! (That's nothing to the long bike rides even my youngest has gone on with DH...16+ miles, and she's only 7! DH has regularly gone on 20-30 mile bike rides.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN