Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bike riding in the park!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
What a romantic thing! Sort of!
DH&I went bike riding last evening, it was sweet a good free date night! But I was sweating my butt off! LOL That was my intentions (a littel workout)but whew even going up small hills was work!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

awww that sounds like a great date. There are so many wonderful dates that are inexpensive or free. Glad you had a good time (although  I hate sweating too lol I do love biking as well but we don't have bikes right now)

YVONNE

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
That's an awesome little date/workout!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I just got a bike for mother's day! And it took me awhile to get my "sea legs" back so to speak! LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

awww that sounds like a great date. There are so many wonderful dates that are inexpensive or free. Glad you had a good time (although  I hate sweating too lol I do love biking as well but we don't have bikes right now)

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

ohhhh nice present! : )

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I just got a bike for mother's day! And it took me awhile to get my "sea legs" back so to speak! LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

YVONNE

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww thats sweet!

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I think doing anything physical with one's partner has potential to being romantic....or at least leading to romantic things. ;)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM
♡;-)♡

Quoting BonitaM:

I think doing anything physical with one's partner has potential to being romantic....or at least leading to romantic things. ;)

kstchr
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:14 AM

My hubby has just barely gotten me started riding bikes with him & our girls, as I haven't had a bike to ride until this year. It's definitely a fun outing for our family, and good (even fun) exercise!  That first ride I found that I'm woefully out of shape, braking makes me nervous, and I need a wide area for turns! No wonder he laughs at me! lol  As I pointed out to him, it's probably been 25 years since I'd last ridden a bike.  I have worked up to a 4 mile bike ride, though! (That's nothing to the long bike rides even my youngest has gone on with DH...16+ miles, and she's only 7! DH has regularly gone on 20-30 mile bike rides.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)