Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your opinion on....

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 75 Replies

...getting your husband's name tattooed on you? Or him having your name on him? Would you ever do it? Why or why not?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Not something DH and I would do.

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I wouldn't ever do that and I hope he wouldn't either.
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I think it's something you really need to think about about before doing it because it's going to be there forever. I personally probably wouldn't do it.
The_Doodle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
The only name I would ever put on my body would be the names of my children...but even then, probably not. I don't plan on getting tattoos anytime soon.
AJ-47
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I believe it jinxes the marriage..but even if I didn't believe that, I'd never get his name tattooed on me - or anything that is related to him.
jojo_star
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

We have each other's names tattooed, but they're small, tasteful tattoos and it isn't obvious right away what they are. To each their own :) 

MagicTemptation
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

No. I might get something to symbolize him but not his name. Even if we don't make it, it would be nice to have something to remind me of the good times. 

lapcounter
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Stupid, I would never do it.

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I am personally not a fan of tattoos, so I wouldn't get one.  Same goes for DH. 

MommyBee12808
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I'm not a fan of tattoos and you never know what might happen 5 or 10 years down the road. I won't get anyone's name tattooed on me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)