Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My husband is getting on my nerves

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
  • 24 Replies

Lately my husband has been getting on my nerves. I don't know why. There are so many little things that are just making me mad. He has been extra annoying right now.

I think it might have something to do with money. He got sick and didn't work for a week. We got behind on everything and are still trying to catch up. Things have been stressful.

I've been keeping it to myself. So annoyed

frustrated

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poppys_mommy
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya.  Good luck!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM
2 moms liked this

frustrated slap banging head into wall shrugging slapping forehead angry

Awwww, it does help to vent sometimes, I hope it makes you feel a little better, just getting it off your  chest here with us. : )

When things are stressful it's normal for little things to bother us more (such as the saying the straw that broke the camel's back) you will probably feel less annoyed as the extra stresses for you both currently going on start to resolve.. HUGS and good luck

YVONNE

c_ramirez8606
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank you. I like all these sweetPeas. That pretty much says it all. I usually feel better after letting things out. I hope it helps.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Awwww, it does help to vent sometimes, I hope it makes you feel a little better, just getting it off your  chest here with us. : )

When things are stressful it's normal for little things to bother us more (such as the saying the straw that broke the camel's back) you will probably feel less annoyed as the extra stresses for you both currently going on start to resolve.. HUGS and good luck

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

youre welcomegood luck fingers crossed feel better

Quoting c_ramirez8606:

Thank you. I like all these sweetPeas. That pretty much says it all. I usually feel better after letting things out. I hope it helps.

Quoting earthangel1967:

YVONNE

Anniewhereugo
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

It's hard living with another person.  Sometimes when I'm getting annoyed or frustrated at the hubs I do something special for him, even though that is the last thing I feel doing, and things get better. 

deadlights86
by Emily on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Money is the root of all evil for us to.
Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Argh. I'm in the same boat. My husband is an unhappy person in general and his overall negativity is starting to seriously work my last nerve. I don't know what to do because he just shuts off when I try talking to him.

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

HUGS

Madismom29
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in the same boat as you, I am usually annoyed with my DH and I can't really pinpoint a reason why, he is just irritating. I too am keeping it to myself, a fight isnt worth it. lol. I love him and love being his wife, but he is annoying, lol. Maybe this is all apart of being married.

c_ramirez8606
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds just like my husband. We are both full time students. He is almost done. So I tell him that he has to stay at his job until he is done with school. He hates his job. When he has a bad day at work I can't stand being around him.

Quoting Charlotte1608:

Argh. I'm in the same boat. My husband is an unhappy person in general and his overall negativity is starting to seriously work my last nerve. I don't know what to do because he just shuts off when I try talking to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN