Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

outsiders

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
Every since me and my husband was dating my mom and his parents been trying to break us up they tried everything to mess us up in cluding lying we had to sneak to get married, hes a great guy he don't drink,smoke,or do drugs,he has a temper which is not he like me with a protective shield up cause of his looks,after 10yrs almost 11yrs 3kids later they still doing it now my mom is using the word batter woman syndrome and here the believable one emotional abuse the only ppl that's is abusing me is my mom and m y in laws verbally
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe it is time to kick the family out of your lives. There is no use that they need to be doing this for so long.

Prove them wrong and live your loving life with your family.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM

there should be a period in there, and punctuation, cause i read "ever since me and my husband was dating my mom and his parents been trying to break us up".....like you 2 are dating his mom....along with other mis-reading due to puntuation......Too confusing , sorry  :O(

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I agree withthis. Iwould let our families know their boundaries with us and let them  know if they cross them again then they wont be seeing us or talking to us or our  kids anymore unless they apologize sincerely and change their ways. ANd I would mean it and followthru on it. I believe no matter how much I love and care about my family my husband and kids and marriage comes first and dont let ANYONE get in the way of that.

Quoting BOOGIETHEBOOG:

Maybe it is time to kick the family out of your lives. There is no use that they need to be doing this for so long.

Prove them wrong and live your loving life with your family.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)