Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MEN!!! GRRRR

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

OKAY so is it just me or does your man PMS worse then you do...here lately mine has been pmsing BIG TIME...

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
My ex-husband did. I swear he had a bimonthly or something. Thankfully he's an ex now and my husband is nothing like that.
catevincesmom
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Mine sure does, lol.  'Course, ask him @ my time of the month & see what he says.  lol  reminds me of a Roseanne episode. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ixzYPoB_g

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I'm sorry :(

I don't get that issue with my guy. He is always quick to get out of a bad mood.

nlallison2351
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM

dont get me wrong my guy is great but all of a sudden since i got my iud out and start BC pills he has been pms like crazy and i cant get him to talk which is not like him we usually talk about everthing

mami286
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM

if i see that my hubbys "pmsing" and theres no talking to him, i just walk away to another room, act busy, clean up or tend to the kids. the reason i do that is because usually we can talk and sit for hours, so when he sees that i just walk away(due to him pmsing) he snaps out of it and realizes hes wrong.  or he will end up following me and get back normal.

Quoting nlallison2351:

OKAY so is it just me or does your man PMS worse then you do...here lately mine has been pmsing BIG TIME...

ladyfus
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I believe that men do have PMS, they just don't have periods like we do.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:22 AM

No but he and I swore he was going thru menopause, had hotflashes and everything, turns out men DO have their own form of that called Andropause!

YVONNE

Texasladybug84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Nope my hubby has bad days but never ever pms's. he usually will leave it at the door, never has taken it out on me.
BELAVERA
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM

BUMP!

wittlemama05
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Absolutely!!!:/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)