Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Labor Pain Simulation for men.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

My dh found this video on line and was  saying i am soooo sorry after he watched it. A friend of his is having their first child so the husband agreed to do the simulation. He now waits on his wife hand and foot 24/7. Do you think all men should go through this?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM

lol that's awesome but at the  same time it's even worse yet when you are going thru it 14 or more hours at a time not just one hour. And it has to come out your  crotch on top of it. And different women experience different intensity of labor pains so some women's could even be worse than what they experienced, with  my first one I was vomitting and passing out repeatedly and people sounded quiet and far away like down a tunnel.

But yes I think it  would be nice if more men could try that simulator to  get at least some kind of idea, maybe around the time they go to  the birth classes so they know what she is going thru before she goes thru it.

YVONNE

AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Lol! Yes! I think all men should do that!!
RheaF
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I think men who do not appreciate what their wives go through, should have to do it. Or the ones who complain during labor. DH was amazing during both of our children's labors and births. No way would I ever make him endure that.

kitten1947
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM

If my first husband had watched the wideo I wouldn't have been pregnant seven times in five years.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM

All men?  No, but definitely some of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)