Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She was shamelessly flirting...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 45 Replies
3 moms liked this

S/O, I and 5 of our kids were at Toys R Us today doing a Christmas layaway (all the kids got to pick out their main gifts). This one worker kept openly flirting with Kevin in front of the kids and I. No matter what part of the store we were at, she would pop up and ask how were we, did we need any help. I would tell her, no we are good and she would just keep staring at him. lol. She would then start talking to him, stand really close to him, smiling and giggling. 

What did I do? Take the kids to another section, watch and laugh. Poor guy didn't know what to do. 

On a plus side. I found out you can put large clearance items (such as wooden playhouses) on lay a way.  They are having a clearance thing going on, up to 70% off.

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I liked the clearance item at 70 percent off. But I don't know if I would have left to watch from a distance. Idk.
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:20 AM
5 moms liked this

lol

falling in love I always tell Todd I am amazed that he doesn't have groupies and women literally throwing themselves at his feet on the ground in public everywhere we go. He does get a lot of double takes though. If a woman blatantly flirted with him with words and actions he would probably become very rude with her because he takes it as a disrespect to me that they would do that  and it would piss him off.

YVONNE

DieselsMom
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

lets see a pic

Lorena
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol I would not have watched from afar. However, with that said my dh doesn't know when girls are flirting with him. He thinks it is just good customer service.
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM

oh... must go shopping!! 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry.. that was funny, but poor guy.. all I saw was 70% and lay-a-way.  @.@

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

He kept trying to get away from her but he doesn't have it in him to be mean to anyone. He is also terrified of confrontations of any sort so he was extremely lost on what to say but he kept mentioning me, you know "the wife does this, the wife handles that..." I found it cute. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

lol

falling in love I always tell Todd I am amazed that he doesn't have groupies and women literally throwing themselves at his feet on the ground in public everywhere we go. He does get a lot of double takes though. If a woman blatantly flirted with him with words and actions he would probably become very rude with her because he takes it as a disrespect to me that they would do that  and it would piss him off.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM

lol I don't blame ya. They have a few good deals going on right now. We are usually almost done with our shopping by now. This year we are just starting.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Sorry.. that was funny, but poor guy.. all I saw was 70% and lay-a-way.  @.@

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM
This is how he usually is too.
Quoting Lorena:

Lol I would not have watched from afar. However, with that said my dh doesn't know when girls are flirting with him. He thinks it is just good customer service.
HappyHomestead
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Your husband sounds sweet. Poor guy didn't know what to do. lol 

My husband has no clue when women are flirting with him. It is comical to watch.

Quoting MagicTemptation:

He kept trying to get away from her but he doesn't have it in him to be mean to anyone. He is also terrified of confrontations of any sort so he was extremely lost on what to say but he kept mentioning me, you know "the wife does this, the wife handles that..." I found it cute. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)