Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Need some Urgent advice!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 45 Replies

I found out a couple of weeks after having my son my husband had been cheating while i was pregnant. he confessed, told me it will never happen again he loved us and will do anything to fix it. I forgave him, over time. I came across his emails yesterday and he never lost contact with her. they were still together, she knew about us, he believed for months she was pregnant (she lied) hes in the military he was telling me hes away for work but really with her. i cant think straight. i cant believe this! he said he loves me will go to counselling, whatever it takes. he wont contact her. i just dont think i have the strength anymore. please help!!

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Tessie on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM
6 moms liked this
Leave. What a douche.

And print those emails. If he's in the military he's in for a treat (=
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I, personally, would leave. You gave him a chance and he showed you that he isn't going to change. He carried on a relationship behind your back. That's not love, its being an immature douche.
jonsgirl99
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too. Give him an ultimatum and give you proof of his choice ( like you telling the bitch to fuck off) also you can have unlimited access to all his social media and internet access.Then counseling for both of you as a couple. That is what I would do but I am a bitch that wont give up on what is mine unless he makes the choice out right.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you have a support system with family and friends. Counseling should help get all of your feelings sorted out and get you thinking clearer and help you make the desicions you need to make. ((hugs))

mum85
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I just feel so worthless. he told me i was i just soo cranky when i was pregnant and i believed it was my fault. But i know now its not my fault he had no excuse this time. he didnt confess this time, he was busted!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM
5 moms liked this
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and it's my own fault. You have him a 2nd chance, he blew it. Not only did he blow it, he had a prolonged, extended affair. That's a deal breaker for me, I could handle a one time mistake, but it sounds as if they had an actual relationship behind your back. Nope, sorry, she could have him.
Verrine
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:37 AM

He lied and kept doing it. No amount of counseling can fix that. He'll just lie to the counselor. Sorry.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:43 AM
First time forgiveness, second time I would be gone because he to me is obviously lying. Good luck. Oh and not using protection if he thought she was pregnant, get tested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello, he is pushing his guilt off on you to make his worthless ass feel better!

Quoting mum85:

I just feel so worthless. he told me i was i just soo cranky when i was pregnant and i believed it was my fault. But i know now its not my fault he had no excuse this time. he didnt confess this time, he was busted!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed!

Quoting little.worthen:

Leave. What a douche.

And print those emails. If he's in the military he's in for a treat (=

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)