Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

deleting people from hubbys fb?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM
  • 51 Replies

Do you think a girlfriend has the right or wife to go onto her partners facebook account and delete woman she deems "slutty".  If the couple has trust issues and has had them in the past?

This is not me im just wondering, I don't think its right but i could be wrong

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmcandmmh
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Honestly I do what I want and my hubby loves me and has nothing to hide so he shouldn't be defensive. I am the aggressive one he is very calm so I guess that's why we work out so well. I had a lot of past trust issues and I didn't trust him at first but over time I realized he wasn't like the others so now I totally trust him. But I don't even like co workers on his face book. Yes I'm a hypocrite because I have old friends on mine but lol I do what I want.
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Im kinda the same way lol.. 

sbp8276
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:54 AM

My husband belongs to a group and he has almost all of the group members on his fb page.  There is one particularly trashy girl who thinks she's all that and my husband hasn't deleted her because he doesn't want to offend the group, plus they all make fun of her and pick on her on fb.  I can't stand that he has that trash as a fb friend, but I know she means nothing to him so I just dont say anything.

little.worthen
by Tessie on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't really care who's on his Facebook. I guess I don't pay attention either way. im cool with him picking his own Facebook friends.
Uhura
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, it's his.

If they have trust issues though, why be together if you can't trust someone?

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I could and he wouldn't care, would I no because he would beat me to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Todd wouldn't have any  females that aren't related to us as a fb friend just like I wouldn't have any males who aren't related to me as a fb friend. It's a mutual respect thing. If that weren't true, and I was in the situation posed in the question, I wouldn't need to delete her, I would merely tell Todd how I feel about her and knowing him as I do, he would delete her immediately himself because he cares a lot more about my feelings than hers or anyone elses.

Ps todd doesnt even have a fb account he doesn't like fb - thinks its boring

YVONNE

Pink.Frosting
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Neither of us have anyone on our FB that the other would object to.  So....I don't really know.

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

No, she shouldn't. If someone has that bad of trust issues then maybe they don't need to be together? I don't care who's on my husbands facebook page. Plus, i'm his wife and not his mother. I have no business telling him who he can and cannot have on his facebook.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM
With his permission yes, otherwise no. He has a lot of friends from old squadrons that he keeps in touch with. We're a military family so we move around a lot and make new friends. He has girls on his fb just like i have guys on mine but we're married and I trust him completely. Otherwise I wouldn't be married to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)