Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

50 Shades Challenge Day 4: Prolong the Pleasure

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 109 Replies

Welcome to Day 4 of the 50 Shades Challenge!

Postpone the grand finale for more fun! Putting off your or your partner's orgasm while having sex like Christian did with Ana can make it that much more intense when you finally find your release. Build on the pleasure by taking each other to the brink, back off before you reach the edge, and then build it up again.

Have you ever delayed orgasm?
Did you ever tease your partner this way?

One member who signs up for our 50 Shades Challenge and replies to all 7 daily posts will win a $25 gift card!

<< Click here for Day 3's challenge activity!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join our 50 Shades of Grey Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card & other prizes!!

**Ask your questions ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Yes and this is fun we love this...

Frustrating at times but so much more intense!

SlightlyPerfect
Yesterday at 7:59 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I don't think I have the discipline. We will have to try this.

christen392
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Yes we do this sometimes when time allows ;)
muppy984
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM
It can be frustrating my husby does that a lot, it helps in prolonging d fun
pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM

We've tried it doesn't always work.

tatchickKC
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM
This makes me mad and happy and the same time lol
Taylorzoe
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Yes and very yes. It makes things last
CutieCrab
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Yes and yes!

chicalinda23m
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I don't know if I can do it....I can get pretty mean =p
Dh has done that to me (usually after he's had his) he will do it on purpose, but I usually get annoyed at him. He thinks it's great fun, since hw doesn't have to worry about it!!
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Well I kind of have a two part answer:

1. We do sometimes have marathon like foreplay as difficult as that can be, but we force ourselves because the more we build up the overwhelming anticipation and irresistable desire the more intense it is and we are honestly pretty intense right from the first moment we get started to begin with lol. I especially love to tease and pleasure him and when he goes to 'take' me I "fight" him off  and even 'taunt' him with things like, ohhh nooo, I dont think so, not yet, I dont believe you want me badly enough yet, you have to make me believe it! You  can feel his testerone shoot thru the roof when I do this  haha (oh and by the way it is really hard for me to do because he's so irresistable) but I  do this to make him want me sooooo badly that he overtakes me (after all he  is much stronger than me and he knows why I do this sometimes) and when he does he is soooo overwhelmingly passionate and intense and animalistic it's (shutter flutter flutter be still my heart! rawrrr rawrrr)

2. As for delaying orgasm, we've both known this trick for a long time but we don't have to purposely use it in either of our cases. Because of a variety of really strong psychiatric meds we have to be on daily for the rest of our lives one of their side effects (while they do NOT diminish our sex drive or our sexual pleasure or feeling) they for whatever will allow us to reach the brink of orgasm and it feels like we are going to go over the top for SURE but the meds "block it" once to several different times before FINALLY allowing us  to get there, whether we want that to be that  way or not.  That happens with him and with  me. So our getting there always takes extra time but then when it happens its extremely intense, as a matter of fact, Todd swears it's going to make him literally pass right out one of these times hahaha

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)