Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His & Hers - Products/Brands or Other Stuff?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 13 Replies

holding balloonsDo you and your dh, df or s/o have different His & Hers products, brands or other stuff that for example you both  prefer a different toothpaste or such or any other types of HIS & HERS stuff of any kind?

Elaborate if so...

YVONNE

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Not in toothpaste! But if I'm using V.S. body wash he'll have his own.
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM

We have different His & Hers

antiperspirant/deodorants & bodyspray or cologne

Razors

snacks (he gets jerky, nuts, protein  bars, protein shakes & I  get fruit & egg whites & herbal tea)

Hair styling products

Facial skincare products

He has  Dell laptop & I have a Gateway. (we both need new ones though not sure what brands we'll end up  with)

We USE to use 2 different mouthwashes, I used ACT and he used Listerine but he kindly switched to mine bc I convinced him not only did it have more benefits but also I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the smell & taste of any flavor of Listerine and I am the one who kisses him lol

We USE to use different bodywash/showergels. I use to use vanilla or yummy edible like seasonal scents from Philosophy & Bath & BodyWorks changing thru the year and he used some men's bodywash, but now we found a fresh clean scent that we both like so now we share the same bodywash.

YVONNE

BelindaDuvessa
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM

We use mostly the same thing.  Recently, I bought a body wash and he had to go get his own.  It wasn't because of the smell.  Apparently, he broke out in a rash because of it.  I've never bought this one before.  Once we run out, I'll go buy one I know we can both use.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM

not really

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Hmmm not so much. We really use the same stuff at this point. Deodorant maybe. Body wash.

We use the same shampoo.
LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Nope I like to share :)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM

He won't use my body was cause it's too "girly" for him but I use his.  He has his own cologne/after-shave/body-spray and I have mine.  Other than that and my makeup lol we share everything.

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Oh, we use completely different products. LOL 

Toothpaste: I'm a Colgate girl and he is a Crest guy ( Crest makes me sick to my stomach for some reason)

Deodorant: I use girl stuff and he uses guy stuff

Body wash: He loves Axe products ( he uses the body wash, shampoo, and deodorant), and I use a coconut scent

Shampoo: I use Herbal Essences and he uses Axe

Snacks/foods: Oh no...uh uh... he eats what I make or he doesn't eat and I don't allow junk food in the house. He gets nuts, fruits, veggies with hummus for snacks and I make all the meals as well. 

Drinks: Umm... beer is disgusting. LOL ... He brews his own beer, so naturally he drinks that on occasion. Me? I'm a wine kinda girl. I have quite the stash right now..especially since my BIL makes wine and gives me bottles of it. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

deadlights86
by Emily on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM

We have our own soaps and shampoos. I think he would smell funny if he used my milk and honey body wash lol!

KLove_Mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

He uses Head and Shoulders shampoo, Ivory bar soap, and Colgate toothpaste.

I use Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner, a smelly body wash, and Tom's Toothpaste.

But when we go on vacation, he uses my stuff.

-Kara
"Look for Rainbows"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)