Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How Do You REALLY Feel About Guys Who Wear Socks During Sex?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM
  • 15 Replies

8 Women Share How They REALLY Feel About Guys Who Wear Socks During Sex

by Maressa Brown 

socks on during sexIf one thing's true about sex, it's probably that no one thing is true for everyone across the board ... Even some things that you were under the impression were totally cringe-worthy are kinda NBD to others and vice-versa. Take, for example, wearing socks during sex. Haa! Just reading that phrase probably feels like nails on a chalkboard to some of you out there, right? I know it totally skeeves me out! And it's funny, because everyone seems to have a passionate opinion on the subject -- whether they're debating pro or con!

Here, eight women's varied, hilarious reactions to the idea of sex in clothed feet ...

1. "Maybe if we were living in Antarctica or doing it on top of Everest. But otherwise NO!!!!"
  2. "It's not the sexiest, but I'm all for it. Sometimes your feet get cold!"
  3. "Honestly, I think people who care about this haven't had kids yet. Once you have kids, you realize that any chance you get when the kids are quiet and not bugging you, you don't waste time, you make good on it. If that means you don't have time to take your socks off, well, hey, what's more important? Orgasm or footwear?"
  4. "My ex almost always wore socks in bed. I couldn’t help wondering: If you have no problem putting your hands all over my body, then what is it about your feet touching me that skeeves you out? Normal. Really."
  5. "It depends what else you (or your partner) is wearing. Like if you are wearing a camisole or boxer shorts to bed and it just 'happens,' it's not all that strange. But if the rest of you is buck naked, yeah, that's weird."
  6. "This is actually the one thing I demand NEVER happen during sex. I'd rather a guy wear a hat. There is just something that screams 'lazy' about it. Like, ok, I'm going to do my duty here and have some sex, but as soon as I can, I'm going to put on my shoes and get the hell out of here."
  7. "I would say it depends on the socks … but I gave that some thought and I really could not come up with any socks that would be sexy. I would say maybe if it’s really cold, and you have a short blanket, it might be acceptable, otherwise NO."
  8. "EW. No. Totally unsexy."

What are your thoughts on the matter?

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deadlights86
by Emily on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Dh only wear socks if he has shoes on so I have no clue how I would feel lol.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't care less if my husband decided to wear socks while having sex..  

..at that pivotal moment, the last thing I'm thinking about is if he's wearing socks or not KWIM??

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

He's never done that that I recall unless we were outside but then he had shoes on too lol  and if he did indoors (which  I don't think he has), I'm not sure I would be paying that much attention to such a minor detail but if I  did notice, I'd probably just reach down and pull them off myself bc I like him ALL naked the best.

As far as I am concerned Todd doesn't know how NOT to be sexy even if he tried. lol

YVONNE

redhead-bedhead
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I don't think my DH has worn socks while we have "done it" but it wouldn't bother me if he did.

I'm not worried about his feet when we are in the act.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Don't miss the sock gap,lol.

No, it is not very sexy, however...I am not focused on his feet,lol. DH always takes them off though.

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Lol my husband will once in awhile try to sneak socks in. No way dude. If hes completely naked socks come off. If its like a quickie then i dont care lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I agree!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I couldn't care less if my husband decided to wear socks while having sex..  

..at that pivotal moment, the last thing I'm thinking about is if he's wearing socks or not KWIM??

LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Who is checking out feet at this time???

NOT me!

Fordprefect
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM

DH has very calloused feet, so I'd actually prefer if he did. I've been scratched more than once.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I wear shirts when we are having sex a lot of the time. I don't care what he's wearing. He usually takes off his socks though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN