Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Am I CRAZY????

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 50 Replies

ok, here's the deal, I've been with my husband for three years, but not married that long.... there was this other guy that I left for my husband, who came back ( he was with someone else too) and we talked about a lot of things, before either of us got married, we are somehow deeply connected.  Well, we stopped talking and both got married, then when i'm at my lowest, can't get any real affection out of my hubby, i feel really low, and absolutely feel disappointed when i look in the mirror, don't have hardly any emotions towards my husband, sometimes hate it when he touches me at night, just skin contact, we never kiss goodnight,.... anyway you get the idea.....   guess who went out of his way to find me on Facebook, and my husband decided to pretend to be me and answer back, nothing bad, but suddenly I have butterflies again, I can feel again,... I managed to grab his number so I can call him tomorrow.... am I crazy, does this happen to everyone?

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM
6 moms liked this
Youre playing with fire mama, be very careful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julariel
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

sometimes I wonder if it's not better to play with fire than settle into a loveless marriage

skyswife
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I would say get a d if ur not happy. Y cheat?
Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM
People who play with fire eventually get burned. Say you talk to him and it leads to you sleeping with him have . you a affair for a few months and then he realizes he loves his wife. Leave you high and dry.You just damaged your marriage because you played with fire but hey if you want to make a move and it may blow up in your face. Go right ahead. If your in loveless marriage get a divorce

Quoting julariel:

sometimes I wonder if it's not better to play with fire than settle into a loveless marriage

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Get into counseling with your husband, asap. And don't get pregnant!

julariel
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM

can't get pregnant i'm fixed, i feel really stuck, had a hard time deciding to marry him, thought it would get better, now we have four children depending on me, basically, and his little girls mother died.  This is my fourth marriage (1 of them made me a widow) and i've never WANTED to cheat, but honestly, i think good mature conversation would be nice, all he ever talks about is his stupid hobby

julariel
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this

and honestly, i hate people who post on facebook all the sweet things that their husbands do and how much they love them, blah, blah, blah... it doesn't sound real to me, it sounds like people are living in a fairy tale that i can't get into

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Don't do it! Trust me, it won't be worth it. Figure out what made you happy when you and your man got together and make that happen again. The grass won't be any greener with this guy.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 2, 2013 at 5:16 AM
4 moms liked this

No this does NOT happen to everyone, and some people who  talk happily about how in love and happy they are in their marriages are not being phony they are being sincere!

Also I never think cheating is ok or understandable or acceptable. If you  arent in love with your  husband then set him free to find someone who WILL love him in return equal to how he deserves and be honest with  him and end things with one person BEFORE you start up with another. At least leave him with his dignity instead of  betraying and cheating on him  first. That will only add to his  pain and is selfish and cruel.

Finally While my heart goes out to you that you were widowed at one point, I am very sorry to  hear that, the  fact you have had so many marriages is a bad sign that you have an unhealthy pattern and that you  are not learning lessons from your mistakes to take those learned lessons into new relationships so they will be different and healthy. It sounds like it would be a good idea to take some time just for you to get some counseling to find out what your patterns and mistakes are so you can improve upon them. Then it would also probably be a good idea to get premarital counseling before you ever consider marrying again.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to  be honest and helpful.

YVONNE

RachelBeth1984
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
If you feel the need to be with some one ekse end the rekationship you are in first... Nothing good comes out of cheatin.... Just remember if the grass seems greener on the other side.. Maybe you should take better care of your lawn....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN