Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know how to put it to words

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 27 Replies

Its not just like one thing in particular that i can point out thats wrong. I just am having a hard time feeling important to my husband. I have listened to all his lies about it gettng better and it has and it hasn't.

Its so hard to explain. Yes it got better and we moved and i am getting a say in being allowed to live at home with our girls. But on the other hand it hurts. It hurts that he allowed me and our girls to go through so much. I just dont feel like he cares.

I asked to talk about some of our issues and he wont. Its like hes living with his head in the ground.

But i just feel like i am nothing but a maid.

Its been a while since we had sex. And honestly, i think id be fine with us never having sex. Is that wrong?

I just dont know what to think or do anymore. I just want a nice, quiet, happy life with my daughters and live for me. Im tired of trying and dealing with his  issues.

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eatyourveges
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 6:06 AM
What do you mean by being allowed to live at home??
Camsmommy12
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Quoting Lionpaw:

Its not just like one thing in particular that i can point out thats wrong. I just am having a hard time feeling important to my husband. I have listened to all his lies about it gettng better and it has and it hasn't.

Its so hard to explain. Yes it got better and we moved and i am getting a say in being allowed to live at home with our girls. But on the other hand it hurts. It hurts that he allowed me and our girls to go through so much. I just dont feel like he cares.

I asked to talk about some of our issues and he wont. Its like hes living with his head in the ground.

But i just feel like i am nothing but a maid.

Its been a while since we had sex. And honestly, i think id be fine with us never having sex. Is that wrong?

I just dont know what to think or do anymore. I just want a nice, quiet, happy life with my daughters and live for me. Im tired of trying and dealing with his  issues.

I confused! Sorry!! How long have you been together? Are you saying he is basically giving up on the relationship? Are you going through an emotional period where everything seems to be going wrong? (that happens) ..
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Allowed to live at home?!?!?! O.o

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
4 moms liked this

This post is very vague. 

Sydn3y2013
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Judging from the details you gave Me and my hubby went threw something like this after we had out daughter. Granted we was 19 at the time. We hated each other and we both knew we was only together for her. Then one day he fucked up and was talking to his ex telling her he loved her and even asked her if she wanted to take care of MY child. When I read these text I flipped the fuck out. We fought I broke the phone hit him with a chair told him I was leaving and taking madison with me. He knew I was serious since I was in a full blown rage and we finally sat down and talked about our problems. Granted we fought mostl of the talk. Finally we realized we was perfect for each other had sex and fixed what we needed to. We're now happily married with two kids and a third on the way. I guess I'm sayin sometimes a big bitch for works. Fight about it flip on him make him angry and the truth will come out then you can go from there. :) ps. Don't not have sex that's never good.
Fayanne
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Quoting Lionpaw:

i am getting a say in being allowed to live at home with our girls. But on the other hand it hurts. It hurts that he allowed me and our girls to go through so much.

yup.. way too vague

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Do you mean you are a stay at home mom? Who feels unloved and unappreciated?

Blueluvr
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we all go through that at one point in our relationships. I went through a very very painful situation with my husband and I felt exactly the way you do.. BUT... sadly.. in reality.. theres ALMST always something that will test the relationship. It's up to both of you to fight for it. Its a struggle sometimes, and maybe you 2 have jst forgotten why you both fell in love?

Lionpaw
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Quoting Lindalou907:

Sorry, didnt mean to take so long getting back. My youngest just turned 1.

Its hard to say. It kind of has nothing to do with being a stay at home mom or if he appricates me or not.

He had a brother that lived with us, hes in his 40's and never worked. Nothing wrong with him, just lazy. He was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive. My husband would be like " ill talk to him when my boys are out, i dont want him to take it out on them" etc. So i understood why he didnt want  his boys to get hurt, but he never really dealt with the problem.

There was always on exscuse after another until i left with our daughter and refused to go back if he lived there.

Well, july 4 th husband invited him over. I flipped. He was all, its water under the bridge. He can have his girls arond whoever he wants.

I asked my husband, how come he would protect his sons from this man, but not our daughters? What did our girls ages now 2 and 1 do, that they can't be protected? He said he has no answer.

I Asked if we could jusf really talk about it, im upset hed just do that or say it. He wont talk. 

His boys are all 19 or older. But hed make sure his brother wouldn't do anything to them, but not make sure the house felt safe for our daughter or me. I had to stay locked in our bedroom when my husband wasn't home because his brotner would say really insulti g things.

Like when i was going  through a miscarriage it was just " all for attention".

Its just hard to look at my husband and care. I went through so much to make this marriage work. We moved, have been doing great for almost a year. And then he wants his brother here???

Did he not realize i was serious in i wold get a divorce before i ever have to put up with that monster? I dont care if husband goes around his brother, i dont want that demon in our home. I dont want him arond our girls.

Everyone in hubbys family knows this brother is arroused by young girls and he especially loves the disney channel for the 'hotties'. 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

WTFFFF F*ck?!?!??! Are you serious???? He lets a child molester in the house, he abuses you and your daughters?!?!?

Have that a$$hole arrested!!!!   Hell.. I would be GONE G-O-N-E before hubby knew what happened. OMG.. No way in God's green earth would I allow my kids to be around this man or have to lock myself in a room in my own home in order to feel safe. Your hubby cares more about his brother than he does his own family. Time to let him go and cut your losses. 

OMG.. I am fuming right now for you.. holy $*%&$*%&..devil

Quoting Lionpaw:

Quoting Lindalou907:

Sorry, didnt mean to take so long getting back. My youngest just turned 1.

Its hard to say. It kind of has nothing to do with being a stay at home mom or if he appricates me or not.

He had a brother that lived with us, hes in his 40's and never worked. Nothing wrong with him, just lazy. He was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive. My husband would be like " ill talk to him when my boys are out, i dont want him to take it out on them" etc. So i understood why he didnt want  his boys to get hurt, but he never really dealt with the problem.

There was always on exscuse after another until i left with our daughter and refused to go back if he lived there.

Well, july 4 th husband invited him over. I flipped. He was all, its water under the bridge. He can have his girls arond whoever he wants.

I asked my husband, how come he would protect his sons from this man, but not our daughters? What did our girls ages now 2 and 1 do, that they can't be protected? He said he has no answer.

I Asked if we could jusf really talk about it, im upset hed just do that or say it. He wont talk. 

His boys are all 19 or older. But hed make sure his brother wouldn't do anything to them, but not make sure the house felt safe for our daughter or me. I had to stay locked in our bedroom when my husband wasn't home because his brotner would say really insulti g things.

Like when i was going  through a miscarriage it was just " all for attention".

Its just hard to look at my husband and care. I went through so much to make this marriage work. We moved, have been doing great for almost a year. And then he wants his brother here???

Did he not realize i was serious in i wold get a divorce before i ever have to put up with that monster? I dont care if husband goes around his brother, i dont want that demon in our home. I dont want him arond our girls.

Everyone in hubbys family knows this brother is arroused by young girls and he especially loves the disney channel for the 'hotties'. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)