Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Funniest moments on your wedding day

I figure weddings bring happiness and good times along with unforgettable funny moments.

-my sisters pretty much diving for the bouquet and football pile. Oldest sister caught it

-pretty much drunken karaoke to Jackson five songs and ray Charles song with females from my family

-teach my no rhythm having dh to line dance and feel the music
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Replies (11-16):
newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM

The judge who married us looked like Steve Martin

Rain2Rinse
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1. The guys were in another suite having drinks. Idk if they ran out of alcohol or what, but I made a drink and sent it to them. Apparently the drink was for dh. My phone rang and dh says, "I know you made this drink...!" I guess I'm heavy handed with the drink! Lol

2. It's funny now, but was scary as hell then. I was standing on the balcony with my sisters/bridesmaids and looking out at the beach. Another couple was getting married and I wanted a closer look, so I leaned over the balcony. And then I went over!!!

All of my bridesmaids are holding my feet, ankles, legs, and screaming for help. I'm just kind of hanging there thinking, "dh is going to be scarred for life if I die on our wedding day!" Thankfully, help came and I was rescued. Smh!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Dh almost dropping his shirt in the toilet as he changed into his clothes at the community center (it was muddying that day and he didn't want to get his suit pants dirty).
shorty13417
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

well, we got married at the courthouse so the funniest thing happened afterwards.   there was a carnival in town that night and we went to it.. lets just say.. i got so dizzy from one of the rides that went i got off it, i fell on my ass...LOL

soymujer
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM

When we were having the moment of silence for prayer my great-grandma goes real loud "nice crowd."  What makes it funnier is her daughter goes "shhhh." 

MomofSCMJJA
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I can laugh at it now...

At my first wedding, my about-to-be-mother-in-law came into the Bride's room, took both of my hands in hers, looked into my eyes and said "It's not too late, you can still call this whole thing off.  You don't have to ruin my son's life like this."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)