Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
my hubby didnt want to take me out dancing just cuz i drink one glass of wine. He told me that i would have to drink more than one glass of alcohol if i want to go to go dance at a club with him. I think that is total bull shit. Couple s or people in general don't have to drink alcohol or drink so much just to enjoy a dance with your spouce at a dance club. I felt like he pre-judged me.
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Replies (11-12):
Meena20
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM
he didnt want to take me to go wine tasting just cuz i can only drink one glass of wine. I seriously cant drink any more than that cuz then i get tipsy. I guess i would have to be able to handle more than one glass of wine or any other kind of alcohol if he is going to take me to go wine tasting. He is right, but he didnt have to be so fuckin rude about it, he could have said it nicely. He didnt want to go dance with me at a club cuz theres alcohol and ihe believes that it is a waste of time and money to go dancing at a club that serves alcohol if i am not going to have more than one glass. He told me to look for a dance place that does not serve alcohol for us to go to. My hubby is not much of a drinker, but he can handle some shots and a couple of glasse cuz he is a big guy.
jojo_star
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM
That's very odd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)