Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

advice

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

my husband and i are having some problems with trust and we always seem to jump to conclusions or he tends to make major life altering decisions without talking to me first. im looking for advice on how to change this seeing as i want my marriage to work out more than anything. 

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Communication!

Sit Down and have a 1 on 1

you guys need to sit down and figure out the root of the jealousy. But it needs to be done and level grounds. Not when emotions are at play, fighting. So while everything is ok sit and chat.

Start talking in I. I feel this. I feel that. I would feel better if this.

Don't blame it accuse. And let him know you love him.

Set a rule like we have, a transparency rule. We hide nothing. If either of us has a question we can 100% look. We have never felt the need but we have that right. Without a doubt. We know it is there.

Without communication a relationship is doomed
rashellj19
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM
We have that sort of problem too sometimes. But it stems back from when we first together. Trust is so important, ultimately that's what breaks a marriage or keeps it together. Is there anything you guys do that makes the trust part questionable? Like go out a lot with out one another? Sometimes you have to change certain things .
Kaidensmom2011
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM

well hes created a dating profile and was telling a girl friend of his he hated me and wished he could fix things between them so it makes me very self concious and hes deployed so it makes things harder 

emarin77
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

First talk with him about this and how it effects you and your feelings for him.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM

You have to talk and made big decisions together no matter what, if not it will not work so I would talk to him...

Our decisions are made together but I make the initial one like buying a car then say to him like or not, the last car we just bought new a Dart and it is his but I picked it out but knew what he wanted and his hours make it hard.. But it was a decision we both said yes to

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN