Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is your husband/SO the best lover you've had?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 85 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Is your husband or significant other the best lover you've ever had? What makes him/her so great?

Options:

YES!

No

Other - Please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 163

View Results

One of my friends recently told me that while she truly loves her husband, he's not that good in bed. My husband is, quite honestly, the best I've ever had, but it made me wonder, is your husband/SO the best you've ever had?

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xangel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
No. The best lover I ever had was an older guy I was dating before I met my dh..
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
He's amazing for him. I can't compare him to anyone else because they each have their qualities that makes them the best. For instance, SO loves me, inside and out, and is always supportive even when I've been a Bitch. Yes this affects the sex. It makes us connect.
Whereas my FWB can make me squirt, and cum in a way SO hasn't been able to yet. And we connect, but in a much more friendly way then with SO.
OliviaW.
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Considering he's the only lover I've ever had he's the best.
bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

He is the only lover I have ever had so I guess he is my best and my worst. LOL

jojo_star
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Yes, he is. He's the only healthy relationship and functional, normal sexual realtionship I've ever had. I had a lot of sex when I was a teenager, but it wasn't anything worth remembering. 

supercarp
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

My ex was not very good in bed. He had been abused by a male babysitter and I think it affected him a lot when he became older. It wasn't so bad when we were first married.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

falling in loveYes! By far the best I have ever had, .... why? SO many reasons why! One is we have the strongest sexual chemistry. He knows what he is doing and  he does it well and PASSIONATELY, he is really intense in bed like I am and I crave that. He has the same turn ons and style as I do. We both love role play and getting 'rough' and being creative which no one else I've ever been with has done all that stuff. I am crazy about the noises he makes too which is unlike any other guy I've ever been with. He is awesome about just wild uninhibited animilistic sex which is what we both like most often, but once in awhile we both feel like having romantic emotionally connective making love and he is so moving with that style as well that he can bring me right to tears he is so overwhelming. Finally he has a strong frequent sex drive like I do so he is a rare man to be able to keep up with me. lol

YVONNE

.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

So many reasons why the answer is yes.

chicalinda23m
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Because I love my dh, being intimate with him is better than any partners I had.
When dh and I met, we didn't become a couple right away. We kept seeing other people. Dh was the 2nd person I was with, but not the last since we were not exclusive. I had ome other partner who was a lot better in bed, but that was it....
Dh is a great husband and father and our sex life is better than it was before =)
GarysWife1991
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM
2 moms liked this

When we first met he wasn't the best but he was good but more vanilla.  Over time he was open to being more adventurous and trying new things.  Now I would have to say he's the best I've ever been with.  He knows how to make love and he knows how to "f..k" depending on the mood we are in. These days there really isn't much he won't at least try once and usually it's more than once haha.  We are both soul mates and sex mates and that has made for one awesome marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN