Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you have a tattoo for your children?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 78 Replies
Feel free to share pics or share what you have :)
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I have one of my daughters name and her footprints 👣
goddiddlyumshis
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I will be now that were done :)
Didn't wanna start one when we weren't done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Emily on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
No to afraid of needles.
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Not yet, Im waiting till after I lose all my extra weight and then I plan on getting a scroll with each of their names and dates of birth with room to add to if we have more 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:21 PM
3 moms liked this

For my 2 kids with Down Syndrome :) 

villagemamma
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:25 PM

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this

bouncing momjewelry I don't have a tattoo of any kind because although I  love my husband's on HIM, they just aren't "me" as far as my style goes although I love the sentimentality and having it on  your 24/7 for life part, so I have been looking at sentimental charm bracelets or mother's rings that when I find the right one I am going to get with each of the 5 kids names and birthstones on, as well as Todd and his birthstone and wear that ring or bracelet 24/7 for life just like i do my wedding ring, that will be MY alternative to a tattoo. : )

YVONNE

Rachael-Dawn
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Mobile Photo

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Nope. I plan on waiting until after we're done having kids since I haven't decided what to get yet. I figure that either ill eventually decide on something or I won't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
6 moms liked this

Even though "I" don't have a tattoo of our 5 kids, Todd has a huge one on his bicep. It's very touching and sentimental to our entire family.

The tree represents Todd as their father that is always strong and steady and there for them for protection etc. He has all 5 kids' initials engraved into the tree, also there are 5 thick gnarly roots each symbolizing a kid, also there are 5 birds flying away from the branches to show our 5 are all young adults now and have flown the nest but they know they can always come back for support and lovies anytime. Underneath it, it says ROOTS & WINGS because that is what Todd and I gave them.

It is also designed so that JUST IN CASE any of our 5 kids MAYBE ever have any grandkids for us (they say they may or may not which is fine  either way as long as they are happy we are  happy) but IF any of them do, then Todd will add one leaf hanging onto the branches of the tree with the grandchild's initials in the leaf for each potential grandchild.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN