Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else out there in awesome marriages?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 82 Replies
5 moms liked this
I'm so sick of hearing about those marriages that aren't healthy, the kind were the couple aren't in love.
I would love to brag about and talk about the good marriages!

I've been married for two years and in the beginning it was rocky because of the past issues but we've def worked through that.

My husband is the biggest sweet heart and loves me so much. I just started a new job Monday and he's the one who gave me the strength and courage to walk in that first day.

To him I do know wrong. I'm perfect. I hear it all the time lol! But I feel lucky to be in such a good marriage!

There has to be other woman out there? Lets hear it, what makes it so great for you guys?
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I am def happy and in a good marriage. I'm not happy every day all day because we aren't perfect but I can't imagine being with anyone else. He accepts me for me. He has supported me thro soo much. We have had our struggles but we work our asses off and have become a stronger couple in the end. We have been together for 12yrs. We have a beautiful son and will have our second son in dec. Life is good. I'm def grateful. But what works for my marriage may not work for the rest so I try not to judge.
Tammywhynot
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
3 moms liked this

My marriage is awesome I go to bed with him. Mmmmmmm
sfigu16
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Handsome! 

Quoting Tammywhynot:

sfigu16
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not married yet (next year) but i have the best man in the world. I mean he is beyond perfect! 

Tammywhynot
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Thank u xx its not often he lets me take a pic without pulling a silly face

Quoting sfigu16:

Handsome! 

Quoting Tammywhynot:

sfigu16
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Mine is the same way. He hates pictures! I wish you guys a happy marriage!

Quoting Tammywhynot:

Thank u xx its not often he lets me take a pic without pulling a silly face

Quoting sfigu16:

Handsome! 

Quoting Tammywhynot:

momofnate0707
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I am in an awesome marriage. Sure, times can get hard but that is with anything. DH are high school sweethearts. We have been together for over 13 years and married for almost 10 years. We have a 6yo son, a 3yo daughter and just found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting #3.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM
5 moms liked this
The bad marriages in here are way more interesting.
kitten1947
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM
4 moms liked this

Patrick & I have an awesome marrige because he is such a special man. My first marriage was very abusive. Pat taught me to trust again and not all men will knock you down physically and mentally. He taught me hugs were alright. It was very hard for me to except that he wasn't going to hit me. After 29yrs we are still very much in love. The most important thing we learned is pick your battles--dont nit pick.

skylersmom44
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I am in a very successful marriage. We will have been married for 9 years this Sept. Been together for over 11 years. We have wonderful communication skills and unconditional love for each other. We have created 3 beautiful children. We have had our ups and downs but I can say that we are in the best place we have ever been in all the years we have been together. I truly look forward to many more happy years ahead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)