Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Morning Sex & Morning Breath? lol

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:48 PM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

out of bedsexy So I thought that this would be a fun/funny and interesting question I don't remember seeing in here before... : )

If you and/or your s/o wake up 1st thing in the morning  and want morning sex but one or both of you have morning breath what do you do?

Do you get up and brush teeth and then have sex?

Do you have sex and just use close mouthed kisses or no kisses at all?

Do you keep breath mints near  the bed on nightstand or such?

or etc?

YVONNE

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this

good night Well, to help keep it somewhat under control, we both make sure we rinse with hydrogen peroxide, floss and brush and use mouthwash before we go to bed.

good morningThen we keep breath mints on each side of the bed to pop one right as we are waking up so we don't have to break the spontaneity of the moment by having to get up to brush and can get right to kissing and sex or whatever. That works for us. : )

YVONNE

kidlover2
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this
No kissing during morning sex period. I always feel claustrophobic like I can't breathe and kissing makes me panic.
MamaMerkle126
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

THANK YOU! I'm so glad someone else brought this up. I've always avoided morning sex for this exact reason. I'm a part-time smoker, though I brush my teeth twice a day, but I'm sure I have funky breath in the morning. My husband has HORRIBLE morning breath!

MamaMerkle126
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Well... that sounds like an incredibly unhealthy reaction. I'd seek help.
Quoting kidlover2:

No kissing during morning sex period. I always feel claustrophobic like I can't breathe and kissing makes me panic.

jmonroe65355
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM

He isn't as self concious about it as I am... I will run to brush my teeth, even in the heat of the moment and make him do it too... I can't kiss him when his breath is nasty...ick.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Well, SO has no sense of smell, so I don't worry about my breath.

His doesn't get too awful bad,.. usually. I find - and this is weird- that the closer I get to him physically, the less I notice when his breath is "off"

kidlover2
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I should have reiterated that my panic happens only in the morning. The rest of the day I'm fine. I'm not sure if it's all in my head or related to my emphysema and asthma.

Quoting MamaMerkle126:

Well... that sounds like an incredibly unhealthy reaction. I'd seek help.

Quoting kidlover2:

PartyGalAnne
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Liquer Wish- mint flavor.

A dab in the mouth freshens your breath, and a dab down there gets the juices flowing!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Maybe you guys can keep breath mints by your  bedsides like we do? : )

Quoting MamaMerkle126:

THANK YOU! I'm so glad someone else brought this up. I've always avoided morning sex for this exact reason. I'm a part-time smoker, though I brush my teeth twice a day, but I'm sure I have funky breath in the morning. My husband has HORRIBLE morning breath!

YVONNE

Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Trica on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I always have to pee&so does DH lol So we mouthwash/brush!

Mints is a good idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)