Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Condoms

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:43 AM
  • 58 Replies

When was the last time you bought condoms?  Do you always buy the same brand?

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Oh my its probably been more than 10yrs ago lol! We hardly ever used them ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Been forever!
GarysWife1991
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Dh and I used them for our first couple dates but it's been years now since we used any.  I do buy them for my oldest sd and always buy Lifestyles.  Better safe than sorry!

JulietAngel89
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I like getting the assorted packs so i get a variation of textures, colours, tastes and glow in the dark. but I am TTC now so havent used any condoms in a while

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
5 moms liked this

1. Never did for me and Todd, I had no fallopian tubes and he got a vasectomy on top of that and then  I ended up with a partial hysterectomy after that.

2. The last time I bought condoms was approx 4ish yrs ago. Adam and Eve.com use to  have a fun variety pack of 150 of them, in all different styles, textures, flavors, colors, etc etc.. At the time I had 3 teens sexually active and 2 who  were not. The 3 who were,  were in exclusive relationships. Condoms can be kind of expensive for teens and they did get free ones from planned parenthood but I worried if they ever ran out they  might get tempted to do it without  one in heat of the moment. So right after Christmas I waited until all our  more conservative guests had gone home and then on New years Eve I gathered those 3 couples together and told them Todd and I  had bought them one more present for  them to share. They were very surprised and absolutely loved it. They divided all the condoms equally amongst them and had fun looking at the variety. I told them I purposely got them the  variety fun pack because I was hoping it would make using a condom every time more interesting and  tempting than not using one. They promised they would always  use one.

We made it thru with all 5 of our teens making it to adulthood with no stds or pregnancies so whew and yay!)

YVONNE

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM
A couple weeks ago. I'm not on bc right now, so we've been using condoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMRios
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Umm a long time ago... Trojan I am sure... We bought them, used 1 and said forget it... Now we have a daughter! LOL... We still have the condoms in the bathroom closet though they are probably out of date!

kylersmommy
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Tuesday, actually! Lol the baby is only 11m and I'm nursing so no birth control. So condoms it is, till dh gets fixed!
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Uh, 1999? I got pregnant in '99 and had 2 kids in 2 years, getting my tubes tied with #2 so no need for condoms the rest of the time, lol.

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Oh man... I guess probably 2005, when my now husband and I just got together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)