Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

mother in law is such a B****

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

i cant stand her she is so fake and annoying she thinks my man is still a baby and she wants to be in everything he does shes even in his bank account she so envious towards me anything i have she wants it i cant even look at her sometimes she wants to do his laundry shes always looking for something bad to say about me i just hate her

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Hmmm. Well, why does he still have her on his bank account? Does he let her do his laundry and such? If he is still allowing her to "baby" him, then shouldn't you be discussing this with him? 

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Why does your husband let his mother touch your money?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXfairymomXx
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM

i have but i guess he likes it i just want to leave him sometimes and let him be happy with his mom since shes up his ass all the time

whitleypittman
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine tried that. Didn't work.
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM

If he isn't ready to let go of his mom's apron strings then he isn't ready to be out on his own, let alone have a mature relationship.

Quoting xXfairymomXx:

i have but i guess he likes it i just want to leave him sometimes and let him be happy with his mom since shes up his ass all the time

NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Why did you pick a mamas boy if you wanted a grown man?
eclaudin
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:47 AM
You married in to that? Why???
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I'm sorry to say I agree with the others, this is less of a mother in law problem and more of a mama's boy husband problem. She can only get away with, what HE allows her to. If he spoke up and put  his foot down and set healthy boundaries with  consequences if she didnt respect those boundaries things would improve quickly either one way or another.

YVONNE

2lilmamas
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Wow I can tell you go through a lot more from here on.
Dreamly
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Tell him to grow up or to get out. My exh was the same way minus the bank account. I couldn't stand that crap. It will never get better unless he has reasons to grow up. If you have children with him and he's still that way then I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)