Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

help want to do something for my hubby

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

HI my hubby is out of town working till tuesday and i want to do something for him when he gets back i miss him dearly and its the first apart since we have been together and thats almost 4 years. i should also say we can have any sex cuse i just had a baby a week ago v a c-section but i want to show him i missed him and love him to the moon and back.

thank u ladies

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM

make his favorite dinner and write himaq love note. You could do oral for dessert.

happymama244
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM

thats a good idea and thank u he also has been wanting oral as well lol

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Quoting happymama244:

thats a good idea and thank u he also has been wanting oral as well lol

Enjoy his homecoming !

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

cntrdmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:58 AM
How are you feeling? If your up for it you could order in or make him a real nice dinner and have some clothes laid out for a shower. Then once baby is asleep for a bit spend some time together just touching and kissing, maybe rub each other down. Give each other a foot tub while he tells you about his trip.
While he's gone send him pics of you and baby. You can also get a little gift bag of his favorite snack and maybe buy a movie he's been wanting to see.

My dh is a trucker so it's common I'll have him a little beer (mostly because he has chronic pain), clothes laid out in the bathroom, and a hot meal ready. Of course I'm dessert. Lol. Besides that usually all a man wants is his wife and kids.
happymama244
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Thank u for all that i am going to make like a date night at home for us i send him pics of us and everything  

allmy3girls
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM

make him his favorite meal, wear his favorite outfit, hug him tight,tell him you missed him  and...bring him some flowers ( roses...men like them too)

give him a massage

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I would get him a nice care and tell him how much you've missed and how much you love him. Make a nice romantic candle lit dinner and give him a BJ. Have fun and congrats!!
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Aug. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Card*

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I would get him a nice care and tell him how much you've missed and how much you love him. Make a nice romantic candle lit dinner and give him a BJ. Have fun and congrats!!
MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I agree with all the advice given so far! Have fun!

happymama244
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Thank u ladies and i am doing the dinner and gor a surpize for him later that night lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)