Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update On Our Daughter's Yorkie Attacked By Gunmen (Pic)

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I posted recently how 2 gunmen broke in our daughters home and when her little 12 lb yorkie attacked them trying to protect his home and loved ones they beat him up and threw him out of a moving vehicle.

Besides the missing hair and abrasions on his face in his pic, he had a cut tongue and abrasions and missing hair on other parts of his body. Buxton was missing/lost a day or so because they threw him in unfamililar area, but lady found him and returned him and Todd and I sent her a nice $reward. Of course Brittany got him medical care and she said he slept for 2 days.

I know this pic is heartbreaking (it was taken right after the attack NOT yesterday!)... but

HAPPIER UPDATE:

Me  Todd & 3 of our other adult kids went to visit Brittany & Buxton yesterday and we brought him lots of new toys and yummy doggy treats and we all smothered him in lovies and kisses and attention. He is acting great, happy, playful, normal. His hair is ALMOST all grown back! His abrasions etc are almost healed too. It did our hearts good to see his healing progress so well.

I know a lot of your showed your care and support so I thought you might like an update.

Thanks again for caring. HUGS

YVONNE

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh wow, I didnt see the story before... BUT... I am happy the little puppy is doing better... :-( thats really crappy that people would do that... to ANYONE/THING... :-(

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much. There were 2 giant muscular pitbulls in the house too, but they are like teddy bears and probably rolled over to get their bellies pet by the gunmen lol. So the intruders just locked those 2 up in a room unharmed. My daughter's little yorkie must have been terrified (he's only been loved and spoiled his whole life) but was willing to risk his life to try to protect against bad people, we were worried they shot him at first so at least grateful he's alive.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Oh wow, I didnt see the story before... BUT... I am happy the little puppy is doing better... :-( thats really crappy that people would do that... to ANYONE/THING... :-(

YVONNE

LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I never saw the original post but I am glad he is doing better..

You never know what people will do

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
So glad he's doing well!!
AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the update btw :)
MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no. The poor little guy. Glad he's doing so much better now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)