Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
Long story short I have been with my husband 6 yrs. dated for 4, engaged for yr and will be married for a yr this Oct. 2 yrs ago I found out he was cheating on me with a much older women who was also married. I found out because he left his email open. But I knew something was not right at the time. So I made him suffer abit. And we got passed it. A few months ago he started texting another women on Pinterest which I found out told them both off. I was 4 months pregnant at the time. He said he was sorry and doesn't know why he does it. I told him if it happened again he's out. Now I'm 6 weeks away from having our 1st baby together. And to be honest I lost interest in are realanship. We don't have sex very often. I think I'm still angry when he was cheating on me with the older women and ignoring my needs
It pisses me off when I think about it. And at the sometime that was happening my dad passed away suddenly. Talk about some bad luck... It took awhile for me to get over my dad passing and accepting it. Just need some advice..
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamasloves
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM

leave him and take care of u aand ur baby cause he's not gonna change

skyla1225
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I have been there. While I was pregnant too. When your trust is violated more than once I think its anatural response to shut him out in order to protect yourself from being hurt further. The bad thing is i think he will keep doing this. We separated after he cheated on me and it worked, he never cheated on me again. I think it made him realize what he lost when me and my daughter were gone. If you let him get away with it mildly he'll keep doing it. Talk to him and let him know hes violated your trust in him several times and if he wants to be with you he'll have to make an effort to rebuild your trust and heal your relationship. Good luck
Mena23
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:26 PM
We have spoken he knows I don't trust him not even alittle bit, . Trust is a big thing to be broken. He has changed and puts me first now.. But I still carry this anger... Can't help it.. We do date nite and if I'm off from work he'll take off so we can hang out.
Daisyducc
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I didn't know you could talk with anyone on Pinterest.

Regardless, if you don't trust him and can't move past the past, then it's probably best to cut ties and move forward in your own life.

Mena23
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Yes you can he creates a secret board they would both chat... I was so mad I contacted her husband and emailed him all her nake pics and emails. He was upset and told me this wasn't the first time for her either. When my husband at the time cheated I also contexted the women and her in laws and she heard an earful from them.
furbabymum
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I think you both need counseling. I'm a little confused at your timeline though. Did you miscarry your first baby or what? 4 months and then 6 weeks with first?? Confusing!

Mena23
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM
When he cheated with the older lady we were engaged that was in 2011, then this yr was with Pinterest and I was 4 months pregnant at the time I haven't delivered yet I still have a few weeks. Counseling nope I won't go...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)