Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you have vaginal or a C-section?

Posted by   + Show Post

baby dust

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Vaginal with both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples303
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I unfortunately had an "emergency" C-section...  I was really hoping to have a vaginal delivery but all that mattered was my beautiful baby girl was healthy. 

earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
Today at 2:54 PM
by YVONNE on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM

4 vaginal births - 3 all natural and the 4th with an epidural (in hindsight if I had it to do over again I would have had an epidural with all of them- that experience was soooo much better)

Even though I didn't have a c section I have a similar scar pelvic bone to pelvic bone cut which had to be done suddenly during emergency life saving complications during what started as a vaginal hysterectomy. (that surgery was still worth it despite the scary complication)

YVONNE

jae414
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM
This

Quoting polkaspots:

Two vaginal births, two babies.
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Two vaginal no meds
CJTC0911
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Two vaginal! My first I was able to get a shot that numbs you for one hour, that's all I had time for! My second was all natural, no time for anything!!
kaiyahsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM
2 vaginal, both with epidural, 1 full induction, 1 partial induction. I was progressing with my second and it just wasn't fast enough. My water broke all over my Dr
Mrs.Thomason
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

dd1 c-section  ds c--section and dd2 is suppose to be a c-section but think I just lost my mucus plug this morning.  the first two c-sections were planned because dd1 was breach and I was told with ds that I had to because dd1 was c-section this time I chose it because it's what I know and feel comfortable with.

mommyto3bees
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

3 csections

JenGo
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM
My first was vaginal my second was c-section. I didn't want to have a c-section, but due to complications I had no other option. The c-section was actually way harder than the vaginal birth, at least for me. On an up note, I have two beautiful, happy, healthy children! Ages 5 and 3.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN