Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did you have vaginal or a C-section?

Posted by   + Show Post

baby dust

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Vaginal with both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples303
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I unfortunately had an "emergency" C-section...  I was really hoping to have a vaginal delivery but all that mattered was my beautiful baby girl was healthy. 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM

4 vaginal births - 3 all natural and the 4th with an epidural (in hindsight if I had it to do over again I would have had an epidural with all of them- that experience was soooo much better)

Even though I didn't have a c section I have a similar scar pelvic bone to pelvic bone cut which had to be done suddenly during emergency life saving complications during what started as a vaginal hysterectomy. (that surgery was still worth it despite the scary complication)

YVONNE

jae414
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM
This

Quoting polkaspots:

Two vaginal births, two babies.
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Two vaginal no meds
CJTC0911
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Two vaginal! My first I was able to get a shot that numbs you for one hour, that's all I had time for! My second was all natural, no time for anything!!
kaiyahsmommy
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM
2 vaginal, both with epidural, 1 full induction, 1 partial induction. I was progressing with my second and it just wasn't fast enough. My water broke all over my Dr
Mrs.Thomason
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

dd1 c-section  ds c--section and dd2 is suppose to be a c-section but think I just lost my mucus plug this morning.  the first two c-sections were planned because dd1 was breach and I was told with ds that I had to because dd1 was c-section this time I chose it because it's what I know and feel comfortable with.

mommyto3bees
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

3 csections

JenGo
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM
My first was vaginal my second was c-section. I didn't want to have a c-section, but due to complications I had no other option. The c-section was actually way harder than the vaginal birth, at least for me. On an up note, I have two beautiful, happy, healthy children! Ages 5 and 3.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN