Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you done something special for you SO lately?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 17 Replies

If so what??

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Not really just made some special things he likes to eat :)

I need to do more!

Bertha21
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
4 moms liked this
does a bj count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary no. 

orchardmoma
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Got up in the middle of the night and made him his lunch for work so he didn't have to at 4am. We take turns making it and it was his turn. Iput a little love note in his lunch telling him to have a good day! 

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I have. I took him to the ga tech game, first game of the season. I surprised him with tickets.

He was so excited. He has been working so hard to help out since I switched to nights and even harder since I decided to start training to switch to deputy.

I just <3 him so much
LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:11 PM

LOL..this.

I do not go out alone and so I have no oppertunity to buy him anything. His mother cooks most the meals. I just give him hugs and kisses.

Quoting Bertha21:

does a bj count?

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I'm carrying his child. LOL 

gmoen1977
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM

i have specific groceries ready for when he gets home after being on the road for work.  Hot dogs and string cheese, milk by the cow...lol plus when hoem i make meals depending on what we are doing the number of home cooked meals.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I can't remember the last thing I did, but I'm going out of town next week without him and DD, and I'll be making DD's lunches for him on Sunday night before I leave so it's one less thing to worry about. He doesn't know I'm planning to do this, so it'll be a surprise to him.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I do special things for him all the time.

Besides keeping the house lovely and welcoming and inviting for him at all times and cooking for him and doing his laundry and making our bed and turning down the bed for him at bedtime and turning the fan on for him....

I tuck him in and gently tickle his back and neck and scalp with my fingernails to help him go to sleep which he loves.

I stay up  all night since he works midnights just so I will be on same schedule as him and so we can email eachother while he is at work when he gets a spare moment, and if, like last night an issue comes up  at work or he feels frustrated over something he knows he can vent to me and I will  give him a little short pep talk to help keep him in a positive frame of mind and relieve his stress. I'm his own private little cheerleader.

Me and the pets greet him excitedly at the door with lots of attention and lovies every morning he comes  home and help him relax and listen to him.

Also Last night I cleaned up  his computer for him, cleaned out cookies and browser history and all that kind of stuff  and got rid of old stored stuff he didnt want anymore to make his computer run better and faster for him. He liked that.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)