Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often do you say I love you?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 87 Replies

??

Daily

more than once a day??

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM

all of the time, after each phone call before work when he gets home we have been falling asleep on the couch LOL... so we die and forget at night :(

Cheribomb
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

all day long.  we say it probably at least 4-5 times a day for the last 17yrs lol  

Photobucket

mamacalifornia
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Through out the day

BatMom.
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM
3 moms liked this
We've been told we say it TOO much (which we don't feel is possible). We say it countless times throughout the day, every time we are about to be apart (even for a few minutes), it's the last thing we say to each other on the phone..and it's the same way with our Son. We're a very loving Family, and saying "I love you" is just as important as showing we love one another.

photo BatMomSIGGYcmSMALLwml_zps2778a097.png

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM

several times a day everyday

Dreamly
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM
All day every day. My dh is a trucker and he talks on his blue tooth to me all day long. We both love it hehe
MetalMamaTo3
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Several times a day

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Rarely. I habitually say it to my kids, but it's just never been all that common that my husband and I say it all the time. I think in the beginning he did a lot, usually every day when he left for work, but now, we don't always see each other in the morning, so we can go months without actually saying the words. We know the love is there though, we don't really HAVE to say it, but it would probably be good if we did.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

All the time.

gmoen1977
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:35 PM

we hardly say it but when there is a long trip or it has been a while we do.  Same with my aunt.  

both of us come from bad marriages and for us, we talked and haivng heard i love you often without meaning behind it we want to have it mean something..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)