Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do one of you need more sleep?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 44 Replies

Which one?

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Me! I'm pregnant and chasing a 3yr old.
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

We both do.  I go to bed at midnight wake up around 3:30am to say goodbye to DH as he heads out the door then doze off til 6:45 am when I get up to get DD ready for school.  DH is usually in bed between 9-10pm and is up at 3:30am to go to work and he doesn't get home til around 5:30.  This month he's working weekends too.  We're both exhausted all the time.

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Crazy hours. I'd need more sleep too.

Quoting BonitaM:

We both do.  I go to bed at midnight wake up around 3:30am to say goodbye to DH as he heads out the door then doze off til 6:45 am when I get up to get DD ready for school.  DH is usually in bed between 9-10pm and is up at 3:30am to go to work and he doesn't get home til around 5:30.  This month he's working weekends too.  We're both exhausted all the time.

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I need more sleep but I can function better off less sleep than DH can.

MammaKoi
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I need more sleep currently only cause I'm up at night with our 3wk old while we set up our scheduale. 

.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I do. He can run on 1, 2, 3 hours of sleep. I need at LEAST 4, and even then, I'm only good for about 6 hours.

Having Lupus doesn't help. Some days I can sleep 10 hours and still feel EXHAUSTED.

LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM

DH can go in and do surgery after 4 hours of sleep while I'm a zombie all day after 6.  :P

Texasladybug84
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Me but dh never sleeps due to his PTSD, he gets night terrors so he would rather just lie in bed and not try to sleep I guess..just wake me up every night by screwing me.. Lmao sorry tmi but it's like he gets Horney just by watching me sleep. Idk.. Men...haha
Thelmama
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Me. I am a horrible insomniac.  Dh can sleep easily,me not so much. I am so so so so so tired.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)