Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What would you do

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi this marriage is complicated.My husban and I have been married for 8 years.He inherited a house which I thought we wee on with my life re going to get and resale cause its in another state.Well that didnt happen and now he's blaming me for all the problems we have.He says he wants me to mocve down there i have tried but when we end up in a argument he throws my stuff outside and locks me out.Needless to say I"m 2 hours away.I just afraid to sell my place here and move in.He tells me I want another man and i'm cheating but i tried to tell him why it's because it's the way he does me.For exampl he cant drive so he called me and talked nice to me.He hasnt done that for about 2 weeks but he needed to go to sstore and run errands.Well irefused car having problems but i'm tired of being used which that the way he makes me feel.So now he tells me to go on with my life and he will find him someone else but in a few days he'll call back and say i love u don't want a divorce.I cant take the head games anymore.Am i wrong if i move on with my life i cant handle this anymore.

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orchardmoma
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I'm a little confused I'm sorry, are you guys living separately? Why aren't you living together like a married couple should? How long did you know each other before getting married? Your hubby sounds a little immature by saying he doesn't want you anymore if he doesn't get his way. Tell him to knock it off! It sounds like your feeling taken advantage of and possibly feeling like his parent  because he's only nice to you when he needs something. Did I get that right? I would sit down and have a serious discussion about what you guys expect from each other and what you want out of this marriage. If you guys can agree to put your marriage first and work on communicating then that's great!  It wouldn't hurt to have a third party like a counselor help you both get on the same page. Good luck

private157
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

It was a domestic marriage.I tried to go and live with him i went downfor a couple of weeks get into argument and he through my stuff out and lock  the doors so i couldn't get in.zi would ttake him to the store and dr appts or whatever he needed.Now his sisters do it for him.We knew each other about 1 1/2 years but people do change.We have sat down and tried to talk only when he wants to if i want to he starts screaming going off throwing crap.Tried to get 3rd party invoved he said we didntneed it the federal offered it tous.He pulled 2 years in jail and still on probation.Hope I cleared it up so you can understandit better just a little upset.No its not really a marriage us being apart but I agreed to wait  for his probation to be up in Dec to sell house and find something here.He says no he wants someone else

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Do NOT sell your place, his house that he inherited is HIS, you have NO protection from being evicted, let his sisters deal with him and move on with your life. You can always date him again if you want but you don't need all this drama, I'd file for divorce. Don't be dumb and let him talk you into anything you don't want to do.

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Hope everything works out :)
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

This. And what a weird situation. 

Quoting Lindalou907:

Do NOT sell your place, his house that he inherited is HIS, you have NO protection from being evicted, let his sisters deal with him and move on with your life. You can always date him again if you want but you don't need all this drama, I'd file for divorce. Don't be dumb and let him talk you into anything you don't want to do.

deadlights86
by Emily on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Agreed.

Quoting Lindalou907:

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting private157:

Hi this marriage is complicated.My husban and I have been married for 8 years.

He inherited a house which I thought we wee on with my life re going to get and resale cause its in another state

I have no clue what that is even supposed to say.

.Well that didnt happen and now he's blaming me for all the problems we have.He says he wants me to mocve down there i have tried but when we end up in a argument he throws my stuff outside and locks me out.Needless to say I"m 2 hours away.I just afraid to sell my place here and move in

.He tells me I want another man and i'm cheating but i tried to tell him why it's because it's the way he does me.For exampl he cant drive so he called me and talked nice to me.

So... you ARE cheating on him?

He hasnt done that for about 2 weeks but he needed to go to sstore and run errands.Well irefused car having problems but i'm tired of being used which that the way he makes me feel.So now he tells me to go on with my life and he will find him someone else but in a few days he'll call back and say i love u don't want a divorce.I cant take the head games anymore.Am i wrong if i move on with my life i cant handle this anymore.

Most of this post is indecipherable.

You are married but live in two separate houses? But he doesn't drive????

If you are cheating on him, it sounds like you are both mutually disrespecting each other.  I'm confused on that part.

But, it sounds like he's walking all over you anyway.

Move on.

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

private157
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM

No I'm not cheating on him he just  accuses me of it.He was locked up for 2 years been completely faithfully for the whole 8 years

private157
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM

The was someone else on the deed and he bought her part out.He has tried to put me on the deed

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:08 AM
This is way too jerry springer.....just leave. End of story.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN