Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband betrayed me.....?? ((((( UPDATE ))))))

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM
  • 26 Replies

Hi ladies,
Have been having some issues with my husband. Just found out this past saturday and my sister and him have been texting each other behind my back. My sister and I just started to talk again last year after not talking or seeing each other for a few. She came over to show me the texts from my husbsnd telling her how much he wanted our marriage to work...... problem is thst while she was outside with my husband I looked through her phone under her messages and under work.....low and behold were a bunch more conversations between them that she did not tell me or show me. She said to him that if we divorce she totally will be on his side, she kkeps saying I'm paranoid, have anger issues.... well wouldnt anyone be angry if you found secret texts
??
When have been talking about divorce, I am so hurt and betrayed by what they did to me... hurt more that they betrsyed me, not even hurt about talking divorce....what do I do???? HUSBAND sent me messages last night, and has not yet apologized still.

Trying to work on things with hubby, still havent talked to my sister. Hubby has now put a password on his phone and tablet. Do I demand to see it, what to do????     

shrugging

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM

((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))

BobKitten13
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:24 AM
What does your gut tell you? I can understand what you mean bc i have trust issues and when df doesnt think him letting me know about a txt or message to me i think he is trying to hide it. Im trying to work through this but i myself feel stuck right now.
tinkay
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM
I am very stuck, he is making me feel it is my fault. Only thing I am guilty for is catching them. I am ready to get out of this marriage, but now that my relationship is ruined with my sister over this, my baby and I have no place to go, I feel so lost.

Quoting BobKitten13:

What does your gut tell you? I can understand what you mean bc i have trust issues and when df doesnt think him letting me know about a txt or message to me i think he is trying to hide it. Im trying to work through this but i myself feel stuck right now.

BobKitten13
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Is there anything sexual about those texts? If so then i would leave but if not i would try to work through it. Let your sister know you dont want them talking. But if sexual then in some states they do view it as cheating and judges for divorce dont look kindly to that. But start saving your money only buy what you can not live without and once you get enough leave.

Quoting tinkay:

I am very stuck, he is making me feel it is my fault. Only thing I am guilty for is catching them. I am ready to get out of this marriage, but now that my relationship is ruined with my sister over this, my baby and I have no place to go, I feel so lost.

Quoting BobKitten13:

Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I'm sorry, this is one of the bad things about technology.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I am sorry. Maybe I did not follow this correctly but how did your husband betray you? Your sister is the one that said the hurtful things correct? You did not say what his responses to them were. If your sister were to take his side in a divorce, wouldn't it be her betraying you?
OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Krystal on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I agree. Your husband probably didn't tell you because he didn't want you to be hurt. Doesn't make it right, but doesn't make it betrayal either IMO.

Quoting MagicTemptation:

I am sorry. Maybe I did not follow this correctly but how did your husband betray you? Your sister is the one that said the hurtful things correct? You did not say what his responses to them were. If your sister were to take his side in a divorce, wouldn't it be her betraying you?
tinkay
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM

he was texting my sister and telling her every little thing we argued about.. definitely she betrayed me, because she could have come to me.. why didnt he talk to me, why my sister?

Quoting MagicTemptation:

PartyGalAnne
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to figure out how far this relationship has gone.

The need to hide anything (aside from planning your suprise birthday party) is cheating in my book.

tinkay
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Thank you,

family is telling me i am just paranoid, but something in my gut was not sitting right.

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

You need to figure out how far this relationship has gone.

The need to hide anything (aside from planning your suprise birthday party) is cheating in my book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)