Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husbands and kitchens!

Posted by   + Show Post
Does your husband know his way around the kitchen? Does he know where everything is? Does he cook?
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (31-40):
CarrieOkey9112
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Well I'm not married..my boyfriend and I have been together a year.. We have a small kitchen, he does know where everything is and YES he does cook. we take turns and cook together!
Texasladybug84
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Hahahaha is all I got to say!
gmoen1977
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:03 AM

yes yes and yes.  in fact saturday we cooked with the kids also in the kitchen.  wish he would cook more when he is home or on the weekends when we are on the road together.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Yes he does and yep he can cook and clean up the mess...

It was great when I have been sick or after surgery.. He is wonderful and will do anything even laundry!

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Yum!

Quoting Fayanne:

My SO loves to cook and most things he makes are wonderful! He loves experimenting and trying new things. The very first meal he made me was rather bland... I think he must've been nervous and just overly cautious.. everything else is usually great!

My favorite.. grilled cedar salmon with asperagus!!! YUM!!!

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Lol!

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Hahahaha is all I got to say!
Acid
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I wouldn't have decided to spend my life with him if he couldn't.

L.W.H
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Yes. Sort of and no. My DH says he can't stand his own cooking so I do al the cooking. I even leave him premade and reheatable things if I go away for the weekend. Or am helping at my friend's house because I am gone over night. He loves my food.

almburr
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:25 AM
He can't cook at all! So he cleans the kitchen spotless everyday!! I love that! The only thing I hate is when he puts things away, it's wrong. I tell him I need the everyday things in easy to reach, not stacked and organized the way he wants it.
SP_Mama
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM

He's a better cook than I am, so yes to all of the above.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)