Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So, I just overheard my husband tell his buddies about my friend and how she just got new boobs and that he definitely would kick her out of bed....then, he proceeds to say something about how 98% of men go find a hooker to give them oral pleasure (by the way, I changed those words) because their wives don't. But that's not all...he then told his pals that he had turned down some beautiful, intelligent women and then for some reason, just settled. There was a tad bit more, but I will spare you. 

Watcha got for me, ladies?

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I will also add that if you heard both sides of the convo and not one of his friends defended you or your relationship, you have a whole extra set of problems on your hands. Single male friends, (or male friends that are disrespectful of marriage or their own wives), are the biggest detriment to any marriage, especially a younger one. That needs to be nipped in the bud.

My husband's best friend at the time, notice I added "at the time", threw such a fit that his wing man was getting married he threatened to kill himself. He also continued to talk shit and beg my husband to continue on as his wing man for about a year after we marrie until I finally lost my shit on him. He hasn't been in our lives since, and a year or two after he walked out of our lives he called me to apologize for his disrespect of our marriage. I told him to eat shit and die. :-)
furbabymum
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH calls me "The Warden" to his friends. It's all bluster. Men say dumb things to their friends. It's funny because they all know it's bullshit. He always says, "Let me ask the warden and I'll get back to you." I've told him no like once and he really shouldn't have asked. He was just asking for an ass kicking that time.

Anyway, hurtful yeah. It's probably just stupid men talk though. I roll my eyes at how stupid they are.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not right! He "settled"!
((Hugs))
PartyGalAnne
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Well the thing about blow jobs is true. That is why most men seek out prostitutes, plus it's usually the cheapest thing on the menu if you catch my drift.

Sounds like typical male locker room bullshit to me, but toss him a $20 and tell him good luck 'cause he sure as shit isn't going to be getting any here for the next few weeks!

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Ouch. Does that mean he's had a hooker? You are lovely, he sounds like a douche. Get yourself checked for std's.

kiwiskiwi29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Kick his ass!

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmmm... well...

having temporary stoopud shit running out of your mouth isn't reason enough to get kicked to the curb or served with divorce papers, but it's certainly enough to warrant a few weeks on the couch.

I'd say he's probably trying to top someone else's stoopud shit just to sound macho. More likely true if he was drinking.

As for oral... well.  Interesting. And I'm gonna say I don't think a guy will go find a hooker for oral just because he's not getting oral at home. 98% of scumbags, maybe.

I don't do oral.  O well.

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

ChristinaMKitt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Lmao! I just love you ladies! Thanks for making me feel better! Ya know, I stood there thinking he would say something nice. He usually talks me up really well. I should not have listened in, but what they were talking about before that, was too funny not to gossip. Lol. 

ChristinaMKitt
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Lol! I HATE oral, but I do give it to him here and there. I know it's rather important to them. Lmao!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN