Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Relationship/love quotes

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
Please post some. Both positive and negative.
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM
This is the one I live by. "Love Conquers All"
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove it's true

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

We used this quote during our wedding ceremony while everyone threw white "angel wings" white feathers all over all of us and into the air

"We are all like angels with only one wing and we can only fly while embracing one another."

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 15, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Two quotes about love in general (not  just for spouse but for EVERYONE- people and animals as far as I'm concerned). that I love to try to live by:

1. If I can't do great things in  this life then I hope to do many small things with GREAT LOVE - mother theresa

2. I want to be like a little pencil in the hand of God as he writes his love letter to the world. - mother theresa

YVONNE

deadlights86
by Emily on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:11 AM
One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way as someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in the world.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN