Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

stupid vagina

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

Since i had my youngest daughter, ill admit, i let myself go. I'm usually to busy running arounf like a chicken with my head cut off trying to keep up with the kids and chores and whatever else needs done, to care about what i look like while im doing it.

Well my daughter is almost 11 months old now, saturday my hubby wanted to do some shopping. My DS was at his dads for the weekend and for the first time in months my DH had the whole weekend off. I decided to make the day better, i would accually get dressed and do my hair and makeup. even though we were just going to walmart and the flea market lol, i wore skinny jeans with cute yellow heals, a cute top and my white dress jacket. it was casual/dressy. I knew my DH would appreciate it!!

As we were just about to leave, the day got even better. My mom showed up, and since she was already here and we wanted to go, she agreed to stay and watch DD!!! Okay, now this never happens. It has been TWO years since we have left the house TOGETHER with NO KIDS!!!

We had a great time. We accually got to hold hands, and were kissing in the isles like teenagers. It had been sooo long since we were able to be this close without someone getting pooped, peed, or barfed on by one of the little munchkins in cute disquises.

We were both in the mood when we got home ;)

After my mom had left, and got DD down for bed, i went to take a shower to put pjs on to cuddle up and watch a movie, and start "Mommy/Daddy time"

STUPID FRACKING FREAKING DAMN MOTHER NATURE YOU DIRTY WHORE

I had started my damn period.

I hadnt had my period in 2 months because of my BC, and it chooses NOW to start!?!

Well that ruined the mood for me. I got tierd and passed out. Then the next morning hes mad at me because we didnt have sex. We never have sex on my period, we both just find it hard to get in the mood with all the extra mess. So how was i supposed to know that night was diffrent? He didnt attempt to make a move after i told him, so i assumed the same as always!! Well it is now almost thursday and we cant be in the same room togther more than 5 mins without arguing about something!!! I'm guessing all the pint up sexual tension. its annoying. I kind of want to punch my vagina. And my period usually lasts 2-3 weeks at a time because this stupid BC.

Thankfully Friday DHis getting a vasectomy. (maybe another reason for all the hostillity?) So i can get this BC taken out soon and go back to being a normal bleeding person.

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I'm sorry.  That sucks. :(

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

While that really sucks, I had giggle when you said you wanted to punch your vagina! Hahahaha!  Ask your mom if she can watch the baby the next time your son is at his father's then attack your husband!  :)

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

She's so sneaky and a real party pooper.

Dimples303
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Aw no bueno!

Cheribomb
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I'm so glad I had a hysterectomy...don't have to deal with that ever again !!
gmoen1977
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Get out a towel an go to town punching the vagina with a meaty sausage. Seriously.  Go for it, don't like the mess take it to the showe.  Never will I give up a time for no sex because I'm on my cycle.

purple899
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:04 AM
That sucks you can still have sex when aunt flow is here do it in the shower that why you can get clean and not only that I heard if you have it in the shower you will have a less period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purple899
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:04 AM
That sucks you can still have sex when aunt flow is here do it in the shower that why you can get clean and not only that I heard if you have it in the shower you will have a less period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Well that sucks so sorry but I understand and he should also... Have sex asap or you could just play some that is all...

Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN