Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I made a mistake

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 55 Replies
I made the mistake of texting my amazing husband this morning to warn him that I'm dragging him out shopping. I hate shopping for myself and by myself. Just the other day I took my oldest out for a little shopping spree for herself and she made out like a bandit. Me...I never have fun shopping so I figured I would make my husband endure the pain along with me!! My husband is out hunting so now we have bets on what time he's gonna finally get home. I'm saying probably not until about 10 pm lol.
Do you ever drag the other half out with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Yes, but DH loves shopping as much as I do.....just in different departments. lol  When he comes with me he tends to spend more than what he would have given me to shop alone so I love when he tags along. :)  I love shopping though and spent the whole day yesterday shopping by myself, then I met up with DH after he finished work and we shopped a little bit more. 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

No.. hubby hates shopping and he has no sense of style anyway.. plus he says I would look sexy in an orange and lime green stripes LOL 

I always drag a girlfriend with me.

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband is a family guy. He will do anything to hang with us.
gmoen1977
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I hate shopping but no i try do do it by day while he is at work so I can get in and out and run through the store.  as for groceries though, yes bring with because that is the only time i can get ideas out of him for meals.

Texasladybug84
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Oh yes. He doesn't like it but he doesn't complain or anything
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I can't/don't drive so anytime there are groceries or errands to be run, he HAS to drive and go with me, he knew it would be this way from when he started dating me and has never complained and says he doesnt mind bc he understands why I dont drive and also bc as long as we are spending time together we are grateful for that.

Plus we both hate shopping so when we do go we are a team to get it done and over with asap and move thru the  stores FAST as possible, our adult kids laugh and us and think we look funny bc of how fast we  move thru the stores. lol

YVONNE

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Yes I do! I like his opinion in what looks good on me :)
rstuart66
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I prefer to shop by myself and not that often.  My MIL drags me out shopping enough for my taste.  

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I try not to. He hates it and tries to rush me and ends up ruining the experience
Eyelashes23
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I love shopping but by myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)