Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ex gf still on his account!?!edit

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 56 Replies

As i was going through the mail, i picked up my DH bank statement, to read it was addressed to him and another women.

So i questioned him about it, he said it was his ex  from college, that he just never took off his account and he hasnt talked to her in 5 years.

So at first i just teased about her last name, (baldasso) lol sorry but i thought it was funny.

But as the conversation went on I got madder and madder.  why had he never mentioned this to me? All our money goes into this account!! If her names on the account, she could get it anytime!!

He got mad and said if she hasnt done it after all this time she isnt going to now. Which just made me madder. If he hasnt talked to her in this long he dosent know her anymore, for all he knows shes a crack head begging for money and one day she'll wake up and remeber. Which yes sounds like a streach, but from what i had heard about her from his friends, i wouldnt doubt it. Still I know its unlikely, but ughhh im just so mad!!! In the two years we've been married, it never occured to him to AT LEAST tell me!!!

Hes acting like im completly blowing this out of control, but how would u feel? IM  not even on his account, and im the mother of his children, but he put this stripper with a pill problem on it, and never took her off!!!!!!!

Thank you to the ones who showed support, but to the rest, i forgot what drama queens you can be, so let me correct myself and you before you keep on.

No, my name is not on his account, nor is his name on mine. Its both of our faults, its not that we dont want to, we just keep making excuses not to, mostly just because its more of a hassle to drag the kids into a bank screaming while we try and set things up. I worded it wrong when i said all our money goes into that account. All of HIS work check goes into that account, We have a seperate account that we put our savings into, that is in MY name. Thats just how we did it once we got married.

Yes i am a stay at home mom, and besides child support make no money of my own right now, but i am in charge of the finances. i control what goes where and when. I have the debit card unless he needs it. He is the one who wanted it that way. I check the balance and statements all online, which i have even double checked, nowhere says her name, so no i never would of known, except to find this statement.

If she was to steal the money, or something was to happen to him, my kids and I would be just fine. Its just the fact that i'd prefer the money my husband works for not go to some sleezy tramp from college. I just meant this to be a rant to get off my chest, not attack me because you think im unstable. Other than this my marriage and life is pretty awsome.

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd be pissed. The name would be removed or that account would be closed.
SareyF
by Sarah on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I wouldn't be comfortable. My dh wouldn't have anyone but me on his account.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh he needs to take her off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

He married a stripper, or were you kidding?! Because if so, that should tell you a lot about his use of common sense LOL

Devika2941
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
My ex has me on his account and we've both have remarried. BUT the account is for our children not us. We both deposit and withdraw from the account as needed.
duejan13th
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
So I take it you are not even on the acciunt!!! Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4loves4
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Thats what i said, he said he cant without her there, so i said close the account and open a new one, and he said its my fault he hasnt done that because we never go to the bank he wants to open a account at. Which is a hour away so no, i dont find it at the top of my to do list, at least not when i THOUGHT it was just HIS account.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Uh he needs to take her off.

my4loves4
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM

That would make sence, but he has NO kids with this woman. He has one daughter with someone else, and NOT EVEN SHE is on his account. So the two women that SHOULD be, arent. If it was his ex, with his child, i would understand.

Quoting Devika2941:

My ex has me on his account and we've both have remarried. BUT the account is for our children not us. We both deposit and withdraw from the account as needed.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Yikes!

my4loves4
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

lol they werent married, apparently it was just a college fling, and yes she was a stripper. Lol i've teased him about this, plus with her last name, shes a easy target haha, but we all were young and dumb and made mistakes before kids. but he has had PLENTY of time to fix this mistake, and tell me about it!!

Quoting jamamama00:

He married a stripper, or were you kidding?! Because if so, that should tell you a lot about his use of common sense LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)