Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you go there for S/O???

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 71 Replies

Do you ever give your hunny a pedicure?? Like soak his feet and clean them and then message them?? I did my hunny's last night and he made the comment "you have gone where no one has before". I found it strange cause my hunny has quite a lengthy list of exes and I thought it was totally normal like something every woman does for her man....am I wrong?? What types of things do you do for your hunny??

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Nope, feet are disgusting and I won't touch anyone's but DD's and my own.  He's too much of a guy to ever let me do that for him anyways. lol  I've seen him take a knife to cut his toe nails.

4evernever7713
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL when I asked him last night if I could do his feet he asked his BIL if he had ever had it done before letting me.  

Quoting BonitaM:

Nope, feet are disgusting and I won't touch anyone's but DD's and my own.  He's too much of a guy to ever let me do that for him anyways. lol  I've seen him take a knife to cut his toe nails.

auburngirl814
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have cut my husbands toenails before, but not the massaging and whole 9 yards lol. He just cuts his toes so sloppy and leaves hang nails..I cant stand it, so usually I do it for him :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
deadlights86
by Emily on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Nope he wouldn't let me anyway.
4evernever7713
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Do you do anything like that for him?? maybe not his feet but a massage or cut his hair or anything like that??

Quoting auburngirl814:

I have cut my husbands toenails before, but not the massaging and whole 9 yards lol. He just cuts his toes so sloppy and leaves hang nails..I cant stand it, so usually I do it for him :)

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Erm no. He wouldn't like it either.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Nope never....I hate feet. My ds is different. But dh has given me pedicures and rubs my feet every day. I take care of him very well. He knows how I feel about feet tho.
auburngirl814
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

No, he is wayyyy too anal for me to cut his hair. But every night I make his plate and drink for dinner and carry it to him. But he is such a macho man that he barely lets me do anything for him

Quoting 4evernever7713:

Do you do anything like that for him?? maybe not his feet but a massage or cut his hair or anything like that??

Quoting auburngirl814:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
amyjane22
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I've massaged his feet, but never soaked them or anything.
camocountrymom
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM
No feet are disgusting
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)